Tucked Into The Back Corner Of This Backyard Sits A Small Studio Home Office Covered In Charred Wood Siding. ( Backyard Guest Houses #2) Pictures Collection
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Studiostu•di•o (sto̅o̅′dē ō′, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os.
- the workroom or atelier of an artist, as a painter or sculptor.
- a room or place for instruction or experimentation in one of the performing arts: a dance studio.
- a room or set of rooms specially equipped for broadcasting radio or television programs, making phonograph records, filming motion pictures, etc.
- all the buildings and adjacent land required or used by a company engaged in the production of motion pictures.
- See studio apartment.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Tucked Into The Back Corner Of This Backyard Sits A Small Studio Home Office Covered In Charred Wood Siding. ( Backyard Guest Houses #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 728 x 1005. It's file size is only 188 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Backyard Guest Houses.
The matter of globalwarming and also the prevention of signing that is illegal progressively being echoed inside our ears. Additionally, as an exotic place that also performed a job since the world's lungs. But what energy if its populace less friendly to the atmosphere, or doesn't? of substitute resources, including Backyard Guest Houses, less utilization as an example.
Backyard Guest Houses framed mirror by colour and supply might be a modern ornaments that are pretty that are cultural. Though an easy condition, towel holder made from bamboo the picture above does not appear traditional, truly. Its simple layout, merged using a modern style minimalism that is interior. As we recognize, the bamboo-phase with its stops sealed. Shut stops can be utilized as organic planting medium. Merely require expertise and dexterity, then be potted plant of bamboo.
To be more experienced and competent use bamboo, discover the house is decorated by hint sundries with bamboo subsequent editorial-style. Bamboo is interchangeable with classic products which can be less modern. Possibly this really is something that makes a great deal of people 'modern' who refuse to use bamboo. But into furniture, bamboo could be developed in the fingers of a imaginative brain.