Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Turfturf (tûrf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. turfs, (esp. Brit.) turves;
- a layer of matted earth formed by grass and plant roots.
- peat, esp. as material for fuel.
- a block or piece of peat dug for fuel.
- the neighborhood over which a street gang asserts its authority.
- a familiar area, as of residence or expertise: Denver is her turf. When you talk literature you're getting into my turf.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece cut or torn from the surface of grassland;
- the turf:
- the track over which horse races are run.
- the practice or sport of racing horses.
- to cover with turf or sod.
- to remove from a desirable office or position;
kick out: He was turfed from leadership of the group.
- New Mexico (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- [Gram.]noun modifier.
- nautical mile.
New Mexico.Also, N. Mex.
Hi peoples, this post is about Backyard Turf WaterQuest, Inc. Albuquerque, NM ( Backyard Turf #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 576 x 432. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Backyard Turf.
With the addition of accessories appealing inside it and strapped by setting a little carpet, you can complete the decor. This rug will be linked along with all-the things in a watch that is nice.
Thus, it's very important to manage to coordinate work space cozy and satisfying. Because to really have a comfortable Backyard Turf, we will experience for most people feel bored and tired enjoy doing their daily work day.
That A Workplace Decorating Ideas To Overcome Boredom in Work could perhaps be insight and suggestions for the dream home's interior-design. The office is just a spot where we spend some time undertaking our work that is daily. Additionally, there are expressing that the workplace can be a minute home than residences.