Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Skatingskate1 (skāt),USA pronunciation n., v., skat•ed, skat•ing.
- See ice skate (def. 1).
- See roller skate.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- a skid on a lifeboat to facilitate launching from a listing ship.
- get or put one's skates on, to make haste.
- to glide or propel oneself over ice, the ground, etc., on skates.
- to glide or slide smoothly along.
- to shirk one's duty;
- (of the tone arm on a record player) to swing toward the spindle while a record is playing.
- to slide (a flat) across the floor of a stage.
- skate on thin ice, to be or place oneself in a risky or delicate situation: Taking a public stand on the question would be skating on thin ice.
Rinkrink (ringk),USA pronunciation n.
- a smooth expanse of ice for ice-skating, often artificially prepared and inside a building or arena.
- a smooth floor, usually of wood, for roller-skating.
- a building or enclosure for ice-skating or roller-skating;
- an area of ice marked off for the game of curling.
- a section of a bowling green where a match can be played.
- a set of players on one side in a lawn-bowling or curling match.
Hi , this blog post is about Backyard Ice Skating Rink (lovely Backyard Skating Rink Kit Design Inspirations #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 689 x 452. It's file size is just 63 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Backyard Skating Rink Kit.
This table includes metallic or natural colour for example gray, white or black. Chairs are used not too much and also simple with the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is just useful for speaking and eating alone, because the size is not too big. Resources employed ie metal.
The Backyard Ice Skating Rink (lovely Backyard Skating Rink Kit Design Inspirations #2) suitable for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural desk has a square-shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural perception. This stand combines natural shades like brown.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen items including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once trim having a rounded or rectangular feet are small and slim in order to steer clear of the perception of tightness while in the kitchen.