Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
CincinnatiCin•cin•nat•i (sin′sə nat′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SW Ohio, on the Ohio River. 385,457.
- [Bowling Slang.]a split in which the eight and ten pins remain standing.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Hello folks, this image is about Stamped Concrete Patio Cincinnati Ohio ( Backyard Concrete Cost #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 792 x 594. It's file size is only 91 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Backyard Concrete Cost.
But grey is just a natural coloring that tends nonetheless easy to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So your selected shade Stamped Concrete Patio Cincinnati Ohio ( Backyard Concrete Cost #4) would work for people who wish to employ neutral shades like white. You need to consider these tips and considerations in picking color combinations to have the combo right coloring color. Select a color to paint the walls a brilliant colour combinations of gray.
The shiny colors are intended here's not-so striking bright coloring, since the feeling will be really created by Backyard Concrete Cost with striking colors' color mix tacky. Pick hues which are soft or delicate although brilliant. As an example, light white, lawn green, blue, among others. Nevertheless you should choose the correct mix, even though combination with additional hues which might be brighter or restricted.