Conversioncon•ver•sion (kən vûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of converting; state of being converted.
- change in character, form, or function.
- spiritual change from sinfulness to righteousness.
- change from one religion, political belief, viewpoint, etc., to another.
- a change of attitude, emotion, or viewpoint from one of indifference, disbelief, or antagonism to one of acceptance, faith, or enthusiastic support, esp. such a change in a person's religion.
- a physical transformation from one material or state to another: conversion of coal, water, and air into nylon.
- the act of obtaining equivalent value, as of money or units of measurement, in an exchange or calculation: conversion of francs into dollars.
- a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, esp. to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
- a substitution of one component for another so as to effect a change: conversion from oil heat to gas heat.
- a change in the form or units of an expression.
- [Logic.]the transposition of the subject and predicate of a proposition, as "No good man is unhappy'' becomes by conversion "No unhappy man is good.''
- unauthorized assumption and exercise of rights of ownership over personal property belonging to another.
- change from realty into personalty, or vice versa, as in the sale or purchase of land or mining coal.
- [Football.]a score made on a try for a point after touchdown by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the bar between the goalposts or by completing a pass in or running the ball into the end zone.
- the process by which a repressed psychic event, idea, feeling, memory, or impulse is represented by a bodily change or symptom.
- the production of radioactive material in a process in which one nuclear fuel is converted into another by the capture of neutrons. Cf. breeding (def. 6).
- the process of changing software designed to run on one computer system to run on another.
- the change from an existing computer system to a new computer system.
- the act of transferring or copying data stored on one storage medium to another storage medium.
- the process of changing the base that a number or numbers are written in.
- the transformation of material from a form suitable for printing by one process to a form suitable for another process: a halftone gravure conversion.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Conversion Of Redundant Agricultural Buildings ( Agricultural Barn Plans #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 963 x 691. This attachment's file size is just 100 KB. If You want to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Agricultural Barn Plans.
On the other-hand, lately we enjoy the household that is classic. Effectively, as you have ancient heritage residence parents, why not enhance it to check more chic. Conversion Of Redundant Agricultural Buildings ( Agricultural Barn Plans #1) character already-owned. How to change it out to make it clean fortunate and newer if offered that you simply possess a stained glass at home the glass will probably be worth very costly. To become the primary target beautiful, pick a shade paint that is natural for that surfaces around it.
Select wallpaper using a pattern just like the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there's a gorgeous indentation around the screen while in the old-house, should you choose to employ picture. As a way to remain subjected, set about the figure of the sills. But Conversion Of Redundant Agricultural Buildings ( Agricultural Barn Plans #1) may reduce luxurious and the visual in a screen that is tiny. Employ only drapes usually, but built available. Another scenario if you feel quite poor condition window, then the blinds should be placed outside the shape and address.
Drapery long before base also will produce a look more magnificent inside. One of many things that could look unpleasant has become the shelves of old had started porous and decaying. Change with open cabinets of timber, could be particles or reliable wood. Display also antique accessories you've. Open shelves may also provide a modern minimalist hint that house that is old does not seem like a memorial.