2 images of Salter Doctors Style Digital Bathroom Scales Electronic Weight Scale Extra Battery Carpet Feet Vivitar Body Pro (good Bathroom Scale Battery Size Nice Look #3)
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Digitaldig•it•al (dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Electronice•lec•tron•ic (i lek tron′ik, ē′lek-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to electronics or to devices, circuits, or systems developed through electronics.
- of or pertaining to electrons or to an electron.
- (of a musical instrument) using electric or electronic means to produce or modify the sound.
- of, pertaining to, or controlled by computers, or computer products and services.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Scalescale1 (skāl),USA pronunciation n., v., scaled, scal•ing.
- one of the thin, flat, horny plates forming the covering of certain animals, as snakes, lizards, and pangolins.
- one of the hard, bony or dentinal plates, either flat or denticulate, forming the covering of certain other animals, as fishes.
- any thin, platelike piece, lamina, or flake that peels off from a surface, as from the skin.
- Also called bud scale. a rudimentary body, usually a specialized leaf and often covered with hair, wax, or resin, enclosing an immature leaf bud.
- a thin, scarious or membranous part of a plant, as a bract of a catkin.
- See scale insect.
- a coating or incrustation, as on the inside of a boiler, formed by the precipitation of salts from the water.
- Often, scales. [Metall.]
- an oxide, esp. an iron oxide, occurring in a scaly form on the surface of metal brought to a high temperature.
- Also called mill scale. such scale formed on iron or steel during hot-rolling.
- a cause of blindness or ignorance, as regarding the true nature of a person, situation, etc.: You're infatuated with her now, but the scales will soon fall from your eyes.
- [Bible.]an unspecified affliction that caused Paul to become temporarily blind. Acts 9:18.
- to remove the scales or scale from: to scale a fish.
- to remove in scales or thin layers.
- to cover with an incrustation or scale.
- to skip, as a stone over water.
- [Dentistry.]to remove (calculus) from the teeth with instruments.
- to come off in scales.
- to shed scales.
- to become coated with scale, as the inside of a boiler.
Extraex•tra (ek′strə),USA pronunciation adj.
- beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary;
additional: an extra copy of a newspaper; an extra charge.
- larger or better than what is usual: an extra binding.
- something extra or additional: the little amenities and extras that make life pleasant.
- an additional expense.
- a special edition of a newspaper, other than a regular edition.
- something of superior quality.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a person hired by the day to play a minor part, as a member of a mob or crowd.
- an additional worker.
- Usually, extras. [Cricket.]a score or run not made from the bat, as a bye or a wide.
- in excess of the usual or specified amount: an extra high price.
- beyond the ordinary degree;
uncommonly: done extra well; extra large.
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Carpetcar•pet (kär′pit),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy fabric, commonly of wool or nylon, for covering floors.
- a covering of this material.
- any relatively soft surface or covering like a carpet: They walked on the carpet of grass.
- on the carpet:
- before an authority or superior for an accounting of one's actions or a reprimand: He was called on the carpet again for his carelessness.
- [Chiefly Brit.]under consideration or discussion.
- any of a number of airborne electronic devices for jamming radar.
- a system of such devices.
- to cover or furnish with or as with a carpet.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to reprimand.
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Propro1 (prō),USA pronunciation adv., n., pl. pros.
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- a proponent of an issue;
a person who upholds the affirmative in a debate.
- an argument, consideration, vote, etc., for something. Cf. con 1.
Hello guys, this picture is about Salter Doctors Style Digital Bathroom Scales Electronic Weight Scale Extra Battery Carpet Feet Vivitar Body Pro (good Bathroom Scale Battery Size Nice Look #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 891 x 666. This image's file size is only 85 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Bathroom Scale Battery Size.
Several Salter Doctors Style Digital Bathroom Scales Electronic Weight Scale Extra Battery Carpet Feet Vivitar Body Pro (good Bathroom Scale Battery Size Nice Look #3) made from timber, just a little different from the present day coffeetable that is generally made-of perhaps a combination of hardwood or light metal for example aluminum and stainless steel. Modern coffee table has many kinds, a lot of the modern coffeetable does not have four thighs, there kind hails from a unique an original contemporary coffee table.
You are able to fit a coffee-table that is modern before the couch or in a large part close to the screen. It is possible to like a walk having a pal or relative examining the magazine or while viewing TV or spend your days to play chess using them.
An ideal mixture of areas and products, engaging you to work with a coffeetable that is modern as furniture within living room minimalist or the family area. Made Salter Doctors Style Digital Bathroom Scales Electronic Weight Scale Extra Battery Carpet Feet Vivitar Body Pro (good Bathroom Scale Battery Size Nice Look #3) with compartments for storage was created beneath the stand to truly save it remote, young kids games, journals or newspapers with a shelf.