Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Inchesinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Hello guys, this image is about Exceptional Bathroom Vanity 28 Inches Wide Nice Look #7 Trade Winds Imports. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1063 x 1128. It's file size is only 103 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Bathroom Vanity 28 Inches Wide.
For designing the Exceptional Bathroom Vanity 28 Inches Wide Nice Look #7 Trade Winds Imports the first ideas are to make small gardens. This little yard implies a natural place that will be about the top of the home like a little region with numerous kinds of flowers which are in a position to illustrate a beautiful natural spot and gorgeous. If you have been motivated in the city park you can certainly additionally develop a town park without less beautiful view to the area park.
Some beautiful plants it is possible to select like trees are colorful blooms, modest, and grasses that will meet up with the land place inside the playground facing your property. The theory that both the Exceptional Bathroom Vanity 28 Inches Wide Nice Look #7 Trade Winds Imports is actually a park that is not necessarily green. This means a house backyard style or style that could employ additional tips, making a tiny share, which can be not really a large amount of use natural plants, but only to increase the event of water.
Along with the small share you may also create sebuaha small waterfall or a small fountain that's applied with pure principles, such as the use of wood as a water flushed or by the use of boulders, where the water will soon be demonstrated more plainly too.