Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions have 6 attachments , they are Charming Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions #1 Public Bathroom Stall Dimensions, Handicap Bathroom Stall Innovative On Bathroom Pertaining To Ada Stall Size 12, Good Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions #3 Public Bathroom Stall Dimensions 4 On Bathroom In Ada Size This Single User Restroom Has ., Handicap Bathrooms Specifications Astonishing On Bathroom Inside Ada Compliant Layout Images Designs 30 ., Attractive Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions #5 Bathroom Standard Bathroom Stall Size Contemporary On Bathroom In 50 Best Ada Dimensions 29 Standard Bathroom, Lovely Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions #6 Standard Bathroom Stall Dimensions · Bathroom Ada Bathroom Stall Perfect On Bathroom And Stall Dimensions 16 Ada Bathroom Stall .. Below are the photos:
Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions was published on March 28, 2018 at 5:53 pm. This article is uploaded in the Bathroom category. Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions is labelled with Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions, Ada, Bathroom, Stall, Dimensions..
AdaA•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in central Oklahoma. 14,509.
- [Douay Bible.]Adah.
- a female given name: from a Germanic word meaning "noble.''
A•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n. [Computers.]
- a programming language particularly suited to real-time applications: developed for use by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Stallstall1 (stôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a compartment in a stable or shed for the accommodation of one animal.
- a stable or shed for horses or cattle.
- a booth or stand in which merchandise is displayed for sale, or in which some business is carried on (sometimes used in combination): a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- carrel (def. 1).
- one of a number of fixed enclosed seats in the choir or chancel of a church for the use of the clergy.
- a pew.
- any small compartment or booth for a specific activity or housing a specific thing: a shower stall.
- a rectangular space marked off or reserved for parking a car or other vehicle, as in a parking lot.
- an instance or the condition of causing an engine, or a vehicle powered by an engine, to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or by overloading it.
- an instance or the condition of causing an airplane to fly at an angle of attack greater than the angle of maximum lift, causing loss of control and a downward spin. Cf. critical angle (def. 2).
- a protective covering for a finger or toe, as various guards and sheaths or one finger of a glove.
- a chairlike seat in a theater, separated from others by arms or rails, esp. one in the front section of the parquet.
- to assign to, put, or keep in a stall or stalls, as an animal or a car.
- to confine in a stall for fattening, as cattle.
- to cause (a motor or the vehicle it powers) to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or overloading it.
- to put (an airplane) into a stall.
- to lose control of or crash (an airplane) from so doing.
- to bring to a standstill;
check the progress or motion of, esp. unintentionally.
- to cause to stick fast, as in mire or snow.
- (of an engine, car, airplane, etc.) to be stalled or go through the process of stalling (sometimes fol. by out).
- to come to a standstill;
be brought to a stop.
- to stick fast, as in mire.
- to occupy a stall, as an animal.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
This desk is sold with natural or metallic colour including gray, bright or black. Seats are used not too high and too easy with 3 seats' variety. Because the dimension isn't too-large, this table is used for eating and chatting. Resources employed ie metal.
The Ada Bathroom Stall Dimensions suitable for natural sort of kitchen place. This natural stand features a square shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural perception. This stand includes natural shades like brown.
Tabletops broader so that it can be utilized to put fruits items including spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously lean having a rounded or square feet are small and slender to be able to prevent the feeling of rigidity inside the kitchen.