Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Eagle Bath (awesome Bathtub Steam Shower Combo #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 836 x 564. This post's file size is just 64 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Bathtub Steam Shower Combo.
Is your Bathtub Steam Shower Combo? I am aware first. Toiletries and makeup of the torpedo in the back. The medicine cabinet was unpleasant with gels, products, and infrequent containers. The closet under the sink was loaded in spots with moves of toilet paper and everything was not appropriate elsewhere.
One of the best Eagle Bath (awesome Bathtub Steam Shower Combo #8) I've identified recently requires, not remodeling, but simply rethinking your toilet design. For those who have a room, you'll be able to enter concealed shelves that may shop and present from your makeup with a pretty knickknacks. Of course, if you would like to produce your toiletries invisible, you are able to usually put hidden cabinets and units.
Start by thinking modest, if perhaps that seems like more work than you want to handle. How will you increase the area you curently have? Among the suggestions is always to arrange the space under your Eagle Bath (awesome Bathtub Steam Shower Combo #8). Everyone includes a cabinet there, but most people merely chuck issues in there before clutter isn't prepared. Instead, have you been labeling them and contemplating benefiting from storage containers that are modest?