Locker Bedroom Set have 5 pictures including Bedroom Locker Style Furniture On Throughout, Cool Image Of Floor Standing Triple Blue Metal Boys Locker Room Bedroom Furniture As Furniture For Kid Bedroom Furnishing Decoration Ideas, Locker Desk | PBteen, Architecture Metal Locker Dresser For Kids All Things With Style Bedroom Furniture Contemporary 27 Living Room, Boys Bedroom Sets Boys Bedroom Sets Bedroom Sets For Boys Kids. Below are the images:
Locker Bedroom Set was uploaded on August 8, 2018 at 4:06 am. This article is published on the Bedroom category. Locker Bedroom Set is tagged with Locker Bedroom Set, Bedroom, Locker, Set..
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Lockerlock•er (lok′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a chest or compartment in which to stow things.
- a refrigerated compartment, as in a locker plant, that may be rented for storing frozen foods.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to construct;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to undertake;
- to begin on;
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to assault;
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- to stimulate;
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- to propound;
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- the width of a body of type.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- sett (def. 3).
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
rigid: a set smile.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Farming is really an enjoyable exercise to relax. Just how to choose Locker Bedroom Set became one of gardening's important areas. Moreover, now there are several sorts and hues of container bought on the market, building the choice procedure could be more exciting and perplexing. Therefore, before picking a box that's appropriate to get a number of crops in the home, make sure that you have noticed the next guidelines.
It could possibly make the roots to rot as the bottom of the container can clot and damp. Furthermore, note furthermore the region you will utilize to place the container. So that you can conserve place you can look at to utilize a hanging container if that's improbable to become confined.
Greater than merely a place to place, pan can also provide as design. Choice of the correct pot may enhance your home's elegance. However, when the box you choose's dimension is too big, plenty of vitamins that'll not be attained by the beginnings, so there will in-fact be in useless.