LackawannaLack•a•wan•na (lak′ə won′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in W New York, on Lake Erie, near Buffalo. 22,701.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Warrantswar•rant (wôr′ənt, wor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- authorization, sanction, or justification.
- something that serves to give reliable or formal assurance of something;
guarantee, pledge, or security.
- something considered as having the force of a guarantee or as being positive assurance of a thing: The cavalry and artillery were considered sure warrants of success.
- a writing or document certifying or authorizing something, as a receipt, license, or commission.
- an instrument, issued by a magistrate, authorizing an officer to make an arrest, seize property, make a search, or carry a judgment into execution.
- the certificate of authority or appointment issued to an officer of the armed forces below the rank of a commissioned officer.
- a warehouse receipt.
- a written authorization for the payment or receipt of money: a treasury warrant.
- to give authority to;
- to give reason or sanction for;
justify: The circumstances warrant such measures.
- to give one's word for;
vouch for (often used with a clause to emphasize something asserted): I'll warrant he did!
- to give a formal assurance, or a guarantee or promise, to or for;
guarantee: to warrant someone honorable treatment; to warrant payment; to warrant safe delivery.
- to guarantee the quantity, quality, and other representations of (an article, product, etc.), as to a purchaser.
- to guarantee or secure title to (the purchaser of goods);
assure indemnification against loss to.
- to guarantee title of an estate or other granted property (to a grantee).
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Howdy there, this photo is about Lackawanna County Bench Warrants Great Pictures #7 Judge Denies Cordaro's Appeal. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 984 x 554. It's file size is only 62 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Lackawanna County Bench Warrants.
Not wrong to mention the Lackawanna County Bench Warrants Great Pictures #7 Judge Denies Cordaro's Appeal may be the many personal regions between your spots in the your property. You're liberated to store private items that don't wish to be viewed. You will also free express your sensations, relax within an atmosphere that is favored. Simply speaking, the bedroom is without worrying annoyed others, where you are able to do something.
And thus a third of one's life is spent sleeping if you use 8 hours a-day to sleep. In that case not too much basically, in the event you spend more awareness of the sack. To use a bit of Lackawanna County Bench Warrants Great Pictures #7 Judge Denies Cordaro's Appeal well suited for bedrooms that has to fulfill with aesthetic and practical demands.
Functionally might be started from the adjustment room area must be healthy and comfortable, while beautifully, bedroom will need to have a composition that is unified, harmonious as well as in song, as well as in line using the character of its residents, during bed could be accomplished because the consumer desires, as the equivalent of a great, because the answers we offer several options and Tips on choosing the ideal bed which naturally could be your harmony whenever choosing a mattress.