Inclinein•cline (v. in klīn′;n. in′klīn, in klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing, n.
- to deviate from the vertical or horizontal;
- to have a mental tendency, preference, etc.;
be disposed: We incline to rest and relaxation these days.
- to tend, in a physical sense;
approximate: The flowers incline toward blue.
- to tend in character or in course of action: a political philosophy that inclines toward the conservative.
- to lean;
- to dispose (a person) in mind, habit, etc. (usually fol. by to): His attitude did not incline me to help him.
- to bow, nod, or bend (the head, body, etc.): He inclined his head in greeting.
- to cause to lean or bend in a particular direction.
- incline one's ear, to listen, esp. willingly or favorably: to incline one's ear to another's plea.
- an inclined surface;
- Also called inclined plane, in′cline plane′. a cable railroad, the gradient of which is approximately 45°.
- any railroad or portion of a railroad, the gradient of which is too steep for ordinary locomotive adhesion alone to be effective.
- an angled shaft following a dipping vein.
- an inclined haulageway.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hi peoples, this image is about Incline Barbell Bench Press ( How Much Incline Bench Press #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 939 x 528. This image's file size is only 99 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: How Much Incline Bench Press.
A glass cube's kitchen design within the form. The usage of glass listed here is designed to be able to manage the temperature. Glass sliding doors could be popped to supply fresh-air into the space while summer arrives. For there to become a frequent bond involving the Incline Barbell Bench Press ( How Much Incline Bench Press #6) with new home, the same content being used by floors with an outside veranda.
Want to convey the atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, the furniture has a gentle bright shade as his finishing. Storage that is the way much and modern equipment can also be wonderful home style matches this 1. Moreover with up lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you like the atmosphere of the warm kitchen and also peaceful with a vintage that is moderate sense with probably an excellent option for you personally. To get this design you use a wooden floor and can make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern features a design. Applying light colors brown with details of bright and lumber shades could make supper within the kitchen along with your household may experience hotter.