Dipdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Dip Bench Station #1 Your Price: $205.00. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 552 x 552. This attachment's file size is just 25 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Dip Bench Station.
How do I choose the best Dip Bench Station #1 Your Price: $205.00? Even as we understand, the role of the kitchen desk may support the home kitchen's features. The existence with this stand is not simply beneficial like a direct effect on the kitchen created's design, but in addition a mix of cooking. In weighing the pros and disadvantages as a result of significant kitchen counter material at the moment, select the right state your experience.
Ultimately, the kitchen table may be mentioned good quality if it's a stable design, lovely sturdy, mark resistant, simple to clean, heat resistant. But needless to say none of the resources that service the above characteristics all. Therefore, you must adjust to the situations while in the home, where the elements that ought to be outlined.