Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Workoutwork•out (wûrk′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- a trial or practice session in athletics, as in running, boxing, or football.
- a structured regime of physical exercise: She goes to the gym for a workout twice a week.
- any trial or practice session.
- an act or instance of working something out.
Programpro•gram (prō′gram, -grəm),USA pronunciation n., v., -grammed or -gramed, -gram•ming or -gram•ing.
- a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
- a plan or schedule of activities, procedures, etc., to be followed.
- a radio or television performance or production.
- a list of items, pieces, performers, etc., in a musical, theatrical, or other entertainment.
- an entertainment with reference to its pieces or numbers: a program of American and French music.
- a planned, coordinated group of activities, procedures, etc., often for a specific purpose, or a facility offering such a series of activities: a drug rehabilitation program; a graduate program in linguistics.
- a prospectus or syllabus: a program of courses being offered.
- a systematic plan for the automatic solution of a problem by a computer.
- the precise sequence of instructions enabling a computer to solve a problem.
- to schedule as part of a program.
- to prepare a program for.
- to insert or encode specific operating instructions into (a machine or apparatus): We'll program the bells to ring at ten-minute intervals.
- to insert (instructions) into a machine or apparatus: An automatic release has been programmed into the lock as a safety feature.
- to cause to absorb or incorporate automatic responses, attitudes, or the like;
condition: Our parents programmed us to respect our elders.
- to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction: Program your eating habits to eliminate sweets.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] pro′gramme.
- to plan or write a program.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about 10x3 Bench Press Workout Program (charming How To Get A Higher Bench Press #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 450. This blog post's file size is just 56 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: How To Get A Higher Bench Press.
Blinds are one of the significant parts in a space. 10x3 Bench Press Workout Program (charming How To Get A Higher Bench Press #1) able to block the daylight is too brilliant to the outside and around the other hand is also able to include the main bedroom in order not apparent in the external. Until there is barely a space that had a screen without any curtains so excellent blackout functionality.
To make a unified mixture of decor of the room through the choice of appropriate curtains, we ought to be observant in the blend and match of colors, patterns, together with the layer components using the notion of space as well as the size and shape of the window itself. Not only that, the election blackout should also be used to paint the surfaces the distinction isn't it along with as if the blinds possess a color that is not in equilibrium together with the color of the colour, the effect will look strange?
Drapes than advantageous in terms of purpose, can also be handled as a component of decoration that may adorn the room. These materials could be combined with the room's topic together with forms and models of windows to help you to come back together and present a different room design.