AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hi there, this post is about 18 Vintage American Bench ( Antique Wooden Bench Seat #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1097 x 734. This picture's file size is just 47 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Antique Wooden Bench Seat.
Antique Wooden Bench Seat provides like a natural area that could supply a gorgeous atmosphere and neat, although not an essential component of a dwelling lifestyle of the playground can also be great when seen from your area of wellness, but besides that the park also offers a function as a method cosmetic specifically to boost the looks the house itself, as well as in conditions of the keeping of the playground could be found in the backside of the house, close to the house or in front of the house, nevertheless it looks quite difficult for the time to create a park on the occupancy of our minimal terrain turned among the major causes why folks are reluctant to construct a yard in the home them, when in reality many ways or alternatives that we cando to have around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some strategies for gardening with small land to the front yard of the home.
In restructuring the parkis property is narrow course, we ought to contemplate a number of things ranging from the choice of crops, space from eachother so that even though the park is modest but nonetheless wonderful and great because, more 18 Vintage American Bench ( Antique Wooden Bench Seat #1) may we observe such methods below.
Choice of Crops. Selecting flowers for that yard using a narrow or modest land that may be one essential to success in building a yard with minimal area, pick plants using a small size so that more bushes we are able to grow to ensure that more decorative and more appealing for certain.