Addingadd (ad),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to unite or join so as to increase the number, quantity, size, or importance: to add two cups of sugar; to add a postscript to her letter; to add insult to injury.
- to find the sum of (often fol. by up): Add this column of figures. Add up the grocery bills.
- to say or write further.
- to include (usually fol. by in): Don't forget to add in the tip.
- to perform the arithmetic operation of addition: children learning to add and subtract.
- to be or serve as an addition (usually fol. by to): His illness added to the family's troubles.
- add up:
- to make the desired, expected, or correct total: These figures don't add up right.
- to seem reasonable or consistent;
be in harmony or accord: Some aspects of the story didn't add up.
- add up to, to signify;
indicate: The evidence adds up to a case of murder.
add′a•ble, add′i•ble, adj.
- copy added to a completed story.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Adding The Seat Boards (lovely Antique Wooden Bench Seat #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 525 x 394. It's file size is only 54 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Antique Wooden Bench Seat.
The utilization of this design applies in case you curently have youngsters that are grown old. If your kids are preschoolers, you need to avoid these shades. Why? Yes naturally, to prevent the feeling of dirty that induced in using your chosen furniture, since not him toddlers.
Particularly if you've pets including cats or puppies, must steer clear of the use of furniture and accessories is bright. You will be bothered with care that is additional. The bright shade is normally swiftly noticeable dirt or if spots. So you will be fascinated rundown and quickly obsolete, therefore no-more sophisticated furniture.
Many more colors as possible utilize not to offer certain effects around the utilization of your home furniture style. You'll be able to choose brown leaves, if you select Adding The Seat Boards (lovely Antique Wooden Bench Seat #6) that caused the inexplicable, for natural colour. By delivering along with black for a stylish and stylish perception can be represented.