Amazon.com: Black + Decker Junior Power Workbench Workshop With Realistic Action Lights & Sounds - 75 Tools & Accessories [Amazon Exclusive]: Toys & Games (superior Black And Decker Childrens Tool Bench Nice Design #3) Images Collection
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Deckerdeck•er (dek′ər),USA pronunciation n.
something, as a ship or bed, having a specified number of decks, floors, levels, or the like (used in combination): The cruise ship is a five-decker.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Actionac•tion (ak′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the process or state of acting or of being active: The machine is not in action now.
- something done or performed;
- an act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity: a crisis that demands action instead of debate; hoping for constructive action by the landlord.
- actions, habitual or usual acts;
conduct: He is responsible for his actions.
- energetic activity: a man of action.
- an exertion of power or force: the action of wind upon a ship's sails.
- effect or influence: the action of morphine.
- [Physiol.]a change in organs, tissues, or cells leading to performance of a function, as in muscular contraction.
- way or manner of moving: the action of a machine or of a horse.
- the mechanism by which something is operated, as that of a gun or a piano.
- a military encounter or engagement;
battle, skirmish, or the like.
- actual engagement in fighting an enemy;
military or naval combat: He saw action in Vietnam.
- the main subject or story, as distinguished from an incidental episode.
- an event or series of events that form part of a dramatic plot: the action of a scene.
- one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- the gestures or deportment of an actor or speaker.
- the appearance of animation, movement, or emotion given to figures by their attitude, position, or expression.
- a proceeding instituted by one party against another.
- the right of bringing it.
- interesting or exciting activity, often of an illicit nature: He gave us some tips on where the action was.
- gambling or the excitement of gambling: The casino usually offers plenty of action.
- money bet in gambling, esp. illegally.
- a religious ceremony, esp. a Eucharistic service.
- the canon of the Mass.
- those parts of a service of worship in which the congregation participates.
- in action:
- performing or taking part in a characteristic act: The school baseball team is in action tonight.
functioning: His rescuing the child was bravery in action.
- out of action, removed from action, as by sudden disability: The star halfback is out of action with a bad knee.
- piece of the action, [Informal.]a share of the proceeds or profits: Cut me in for a piece of the action.
- take action:
- to start doing something: As soon as we get his decision, we'll take action.
- to start a legal procedure.
- characterized by brisk or dynamic action: an action car; an action melodrama.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Toolstool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Accessoriesac•ces•so•ry (ak ses′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a lens cover on a camera.
- an article or set of articles of dress, as gloves, earrings, or a scarf, that adds completeness, convenience, attractiveness, etc., to one's basic outfit.
- Also called acces′sory before′ the fact′. a person who, though not present during the commission of a felony, is guilty of having aided and abetted another, who committed the felony.
- Also called acces′sory af′ter the fact′. a person who knowingly conceals or assists another who has committed a felony. Cf. principal (def. 9b).
- See accessory nerve.
- contributing to a general effect;
- giving aid as an accessory.
- [Petrog.]noting any mineral whose presence in a rock has no bearing on the classification of the rock, as zircon in granite.
Toystoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Gamesgame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Hi guys, this post is about Amazon.com: Black + Decker Junior Power Workbench Workshop With Realistic Action Lights & Sounds - 75 Tools & Accessories [Amazon Exclusive]: Toys & Games (superior Black And Decker Childrens Tool Bench Nice Design #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 915 x 1200. This photo's file size is just 237 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Black And Decker Childrens Tool Bench.
There are several considerations in choosing an office couch to your corporation, you have to know and contemplate.
- Select A seat that has smooth when you take a seat or a comfortable foam.
- Select A guaranteed model office seats chairs will often have the arms of the chair throughout the arranged, both thighs of the couch and a warranty of a couple of years.
- Choose a chair based on the budget / requires of one's company.
- Modify the chair's color along with your flavor and colour of your office furniture.
Together with that, sometimes we're not well-ordered. Amazon.com: Black + Decker Junior Power Workbench Workshop With Realistic Action Lights & Sounds - 75 Tools & Accessories [Amazon Exclusive]: Toys & Games (superior Black And Decker Childrens Tool Bench Nice Design #3) that we need while at the office is very important, but on the other-hand we also feel disgrace, office chairs on which we have been there it's only the shape and shade happen to be improper.