Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Slidingslid•ing (slī′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- rising or falling, increasing or decreasing, according to a standard or to a set of conditions.
- operated, adjusted, or moved by sliding: a sliding door.
Transfertrans•fer (v. trans fûr′, trans′fər;n., adj. trans′fər),USA pronunciation v., -ferred, -fer•ring, n., adj.
- to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- to cause to pass from one person to another, as thought, qualities, or power;
- [Law.]to make over the possession or control of: to transfer a title to land.
- to imprint, impress, or otherwise convey (a drawing, design, pattern, etc.) from one surface to another.
- to remove oneself from one place to another: to transfer from the New York office to London.
- to withdraw from one school, college, or the like, and enter another: I transferred from Rutgers to Tulane.
- to be moved from one place to another: to transfer to overseas duty.
- to change by means of a transfer from one bus, train, or the like, to another.
- a means or system of transferring.
- an act of transferring.
- the fact of being transferred.
- a point or place for transferring.
- a ticket entitling a passenger to continue a journey on another bus, train, or the like.
- a drawing, design, pattern, or the like, that is or may be transferred from one surface to another, usually by direct contact.
- a person who changes or is changed from one college, military unit, business department, etc., to another.
- [Law.]a conveyance, by sale, gift, or otherwise, of real or personal property, to another.
- [Finance.]the act of having the ownership of a stock or registered bond transferred.
- Also called transfer of training.[Psychol.]the positive or negative influence of prior learning on subsequent learning. Cf. generalization (def. 4).
- Also called language transfer. the application of native-language rules in attempted performance in a second language, in some cases resulting in deviations from target-language norms and in other cases facilitating second-language acquisition.
trans•fer ′a•ble, trans•fer′ra•ble, adj.
- of, pertaining to, or involving transfer payments.
trans•fer′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
trans•fer ′rer, n.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello peoples, this photo is about Eagle Sliding Transfer Bench #4 Quick View. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4752 x 3168. This photo's file size is just 3003 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Eagle Sliding Transfer Bench.
Eagle Sliding Transfer Bench style has changed into a preferred style of a lot of people for their household. The style is sophisticated, easy and modern look has fascinated many people to utilize to their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is contemporary gorgeous? for contemporary design model has an appealing feature, the furniture is made.
The design model furnishings provide the impression of straightforward and sunshine while in the room's final appearance. the utilization of an straight line can obtains this touse white colour so pleased light and clean. Another content utilized is glass content which is reflective and transparent to offer the feeling of the newer.
Now with sun light within the area, room is manufactured brilliant and available with modern contemporary interior-design. Choose floor product that is white to ensure that lighting may be reflected round the bedroom in the house. Likewise use glass as opposed to large windows wall content and skylights to create in sun light up to feasible internal.