Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Clampclamp (klamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a device, usually of some rigid material, for strengthening or supporting objects or fastening them together.
- an appliance with opposite sides or parts that may be adjusted or brought closer together to hold or compress something.
- one of a pair of movable pieces, made of lead or other soft material, for covering the jaws of a vise and enabling it to grasp without bruising.
- Also called clamp′ rail′. [Carpentry.]a rail having a groove or a number of mortises for receiving the ends of a number of boards to bind them into a flat piece, as a drawing board or door.
- a horizontal timber in a wooden hull, secured to ribs to support deck beams and to provide longitudinal strength.
- See mast clamp.
- to fasten with or fix in a clamp.
- clamp down, to become more strict: There were too many tax loopholes, so the government clamped down.
- clamp down on, to impose or increase controls on.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Kreg Bench Clamp System ( Kreg Bench Clamp Pictures #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 598 x 468. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Kreg Bench Clamp.
Possibly it has been some time since you've visited a thrift-store, or maybe you've never visited one? You will actually eliminate, if so. Generally they've things that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you are able to report some sofa is very good enough.
Though some may look perfect while in the retailer, it when compared with products and may search differently when inside your home. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement retailer, or just have a snapshot of the test for comparison products from occurring to avoid this.
If you elect to purchase a Kreg Bench Clamp System ( Kreg Bench Clamp Pictures #8), make sure to obtain at the shop. Before they buy products, most of the people don't think to check the goods. Complicated to restore the furniture in some furniture outlets. Bring types of shades if you look for conventional and traditional fixtures.