Levolor White Blackout Cordless Vinyl Roller Shade (Common: 55-in; Actual: ( Levolor Roller Blinds #6) Pictures Gallery
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Cordlesscord•less (kôrd′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- lacking a cord.
- (of an electrical appliance) requiring no wire leading to an external source of electricity because of a self-contained, often rechargeable, power supply;
Vinylvi•nyl (vīn′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- containing the vinyl group.
- any resin formed by polymerization of compounds containing the vinyl group or plastics made from such resins.
Rollerroll•er1 (rō′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that rolls.
- a cylinder, wheel, caster, or the like, upon which something is rolled along.
- a cylindrical body, revolving on a fixed axis, esp. one to facilitate the movement of something passed over or around it.
- a cylindrical object upon which something is rolled up: the roller of a window shade.
- a hollow, cylindrical object of plastic, stiff net, or the like, upon which hair is rolled up for setting.
- a cylindrical body for rolling over something to be spread out, leveled, crushed, smoothed, compacted, impressed, inked, etc.
- any of various other revolving cylindrical bodies, as the barrel of a music box.
- a person in charge of a rolling mill.
- a long, swelling wave advancing steadily.
- a rolled bandage.
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Levolor White Blackout Cordless Vinyl Roller Shade (Common: 55-in; Actual: ( Levolor Roller Blinds #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 774 x 774. It's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Levolor Roller Blinds.
We'd prefer to speak about some tips about workbench, before talking about Levolor White Blackout Cordless Vinyl Roller Shade (Common: 55-in; Actual: ( Levolor Roller Blinds #6). There are some essential things in selecting an office couch for your firm you need to know and contemplate. Select a guaranteed brand office chairs, office chairs normally have a warranty of a couple of years, both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, as well as the biceps of the chair during the agreed (NEW).
Alongside that, occasionally we are baffled. Levolor White Blackout Cordless Vinyl Roller Shade (Common: 55-in; Actual: ( Levolor Roller Blinds #6) that we need while at the job is important, but to the other hand we likewise feel disgrace, office chairs where we have been there it really is merely the shape and colour have now been faulty.
Pick a couch based on the budget / needs of the company. Alter along with of the seat with your taste and colour of one's business furniture. Ensure that you choose a chair that's gentle once you sit back or a comfortable foam.