Browse Wood Venetian Blinds · Made To Measure Aluminium . (marvelous Aluminium Blinds Made To Measure #8) Pictures Gallery
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Mademade (mād),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of make.
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- have it made, [Informal.]
- to be assured or confident of success: With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Measuremeas•ure (mezh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a unit or standard of measurement: weights and measures.
- a system of measurement: liquid measure.
- an instrument, as a graduated rod or a container of standard capacity, for measuring.
- the extent, dimensions, quantity, etc., of something, ascertained esp. by comparison with a standard: to take the measure of a thing.
- the act or process of ascertaining the extent, dimensions, or quantity of something;
- a definite or known quantity measured out: to drink a measure of wine.
- any standard of comparison, estimation, or judgment.
- a quantity, degree, or proportion: in large measure.
- a moderate amount: to live with a measure of enjoyment.
- a limit, or an extent or degree not to be exceeded: to know no measure.
- reasonable bounds or limits: to know no measure.
- a legislative bill or enactment: The senate passed the new measure.
- Usually, measures. actions or procedures intended as a means to an end: to take measures to avert suspicion.
- a short rhythmical movement or arrangement, as in poetry or music.
- a particular kind of such arrangement.
- the music contained between two bar lines;
- a metrical unit.
- an air or melody.
- a slow, dignified dance.
- Print. the width, measured in ems or picas, to which a column or page of printed matter is set.
- measures, Geol. beds;
- Math. an abstraction of the property of length;
a set function assigning to each set of a collection of sets a value, usu. having the properties of sigma finiteness and fnite additivity, the functional value of the whole collection being greater than zero.
- beyond measure, too much to be reckoned;
extremely: The suffering that they endured was beyond measure.
- for good measure, as an extra: In addition to dessert, they served chocolates for good measure.
- have or take someone's measure, to judge or assess someone's character, capabilities, etc.;
size up: During their conversation she was taking his measure as a prospective employee.
- in a or some measure, to some extent or degree: His conclusion is justified in some measure.
- to ascertain the extent, dimensions, quantity, capacity, etc., of, esp. by comparison with a standard: to measure boundaries.
- to mark off or deal out by way of measurement (often fol. by off or out ): to measure out two cups of flour.
- to estimate the relative amount, value, etc., of, by comparison with some standard: to measure the importance of an issue.
- to judge or appraise by comparison with something or someone else: to measure Corneille against Racine.
- to serve as the measure of: Her sacrifices measure the degree of her love.
- to adjust or proportion: to measure a portion to one's liking.
- to bring into comparison or competition: to measure one's strength with another's.
- to travel over;
traverse: to measure a room with great strides.
- to take measurements.
- to admit of measurement.
- to be of a specified measure.
- measure one's length, to fall or be knocked down;
fall flat: He missed a step in the dark and measured his length at the bottom.
- measure swords:
- to test one's preparedness for a contest or encounter.
- to battle with swords.
- to fight, compete, etc.: The producer of the poorly reviewed show decided to measure swords with the critics.
- measure up,
- to reach a certain standard: The exhibition didn't measure up to last year's.
- to be capable or qualified: As an administrator, he couldn't quite measure up.
Aluminiumal•u•min•i•um (al′yə min′ē əm),USA pronunciation n., adj. [Chiefly Brit.]
Hello folks, this blog post is about Browse Wood Venetian Blinds · Made To Measure Aluminium . (marvelous Aluminium Blinds Made To Measure #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1455 x 771. This attachment's file size is only 113 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Aluminium Blinds Made To Measure.
For designing the Browse Wood Venetian Blinds · Made To Measure Aluminium . (marvelous Aluminium Blinds Made To Measure #8), the first ideas are to create little landscapes. This little yard means a green region which will be around the front of the home as a mini region with various kinds of crops which might be beautiful and in a position to describe a beautiful natural place. Then you can additionally develop a town park without any less gorgeous view to the city park in case you have been encouraged in the area park.
In addition to the tiny share you can also create sebuaha little fountain or perhaps a small fountain that's used with normal principles, including the use of timber being a water flushed or by the utilization of stones, where the water will soon be proven more plainly too.
Some wonderful crops it is possible to choose like bonsai trees are small and grasses that'll meet the terrain place inside the park before your property. The idea that both Browse Wood Venetian Blinds · Made To Measure Aluminium . (marvelous Aluminium Blinds Made To Measure #8) is actually a park that is not always inexperienced. This means a property backyard type or design that may utilize different tips, helping to make a tiny swimming, which is not a large amount of use natural flowers, but and then increase water's event and electrical energy in-it.