Hunterhunt•er (hun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who hunts game or other wild animals for food or in sport.
- a person who searches for or seeks something: a fortune hunter.
- a horse specially trained for quietness, stamina, and jumping ability in hunting.
- an animal, as a dog, trained to hunt game.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Orion.
- Also called hunting watch. a watch with a hunting case.
- See hunter green.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Howdy , this picture is about Hunter Douglas Blinds (good Hunter Duglas Blinds #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 943 x 518. This image's file size is only 81 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Hunter Duglas Blinds.
The united states requires a wardrobe in four seasons differs from you who lived in a nation that is tropical with only two months. Certainly, timber cupboards search cool and more lovely. But, if not the main quality, not wood that is resilient units, specifically experiencing termite invasion. Thus, material cupboards that are plastic can make alternate first. Simply select good-quality materials and thick so as not simply taken off.
To be with the room's situations in point, choose a shade cupboards that fit the color and design of the bedroom. Be sure that the colour of the case may also be compatible with a number of the other fixtures in the bedroom. Perhaps, a colour that is simple can be chosen by you. Because the color that is simple is safe to combine and match with anything. Be sure one's Tall's style Garden Furniture matches the room's articles. the wardrobe must also unattractive, although yes, because the challenge isn't and never having to bistro merely fit.
Presently, in addition to high that is available clothing with up-to practically achieve the roof, there are also tiny. But, long lasting alternative, ensure your selected wardrobe and harmoniously fit in the room. Price may be the last-place that needs to be considered for Hunter Douglas Blinds (good Hunter Duglas Blinds #1). For that, it will help the budget drawer hasbeen included in the projected price of moving condo or house. Please buy when it is sufficient for the financial situation. However, or even, you need to look for choices.