DenverDen•ver (den′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- John (Henry Deutschendorf), 1943–97, U.S. country singer.
- a city in and the capital of Colorado, in the central part. 491,396.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Vacationva•ca•tion (vā kā′shən, və-),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel;
recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
- a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
- freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
- an act or instance of vacating.
va•ca′tion•er, va•ca′tion•ist, n.
- to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Hi peoples, this image is about Denver Cabins For Rent #6 Estes Park Vacation Rental Condo. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 776 x 517. It's file size is only 97 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Denver Cabins For Rent.
After grabbed by chaotic times, consuming milk caffeine with pals or family work together at home can be a predicament plus a nice environment, invest their free time. Minutes restore your power using a lot of thoughts of togetherness, temperature and recover electricity to combat the stress of the job.
A Denver Cabins For Rent can echo of designing the household area, the personal taste. You would possibly desire distinct modern coffee table on your home in case you are someone who has a modern home style. Modern coffee table showing individual taste.
Modern coffeetable influences the decoration is luxurious and classy in appearance of the house. It's much better to understand the various types and models of modern coffee table online if you would like to place today's coffee-table within the family area.