Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
ParkersburgPar•kers•burg (pär′kərz bûrg′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NW West Virginia, on the Ohio River. 39,967.
West Virginia (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Hello folks, this image is about Lovely Log Cabin Parkersburg Wv #5 2789 Larkmead Rd. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1014 x 761. This image's file size is just 111 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Log Cabin Parkersburg Wv.
The use of this layout applies in case you have kids who are produced outdated. In case your youngsters are youngsters, you ought to stay away from these shades. Why? Yes obviously, to avoid the impact of filthy that caused in having fun with your chosen furniture since not him toddlers.
Many more hues as you are able to use not to supply particular consequences on your home furniture's use style. If you pick Log Cabin Parkersburg Wv that triggered the mystical, for natural colour you are able to select green or brown leaves. For introducing the colour black can represents an elegant and stylish impression.
Especially if you've pets for example cats or dogs, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' usage is white. You will be frustrated with additional attention. The white coloring is usually quickly obvious dirt or if spots. So you will be impressed rundown and rapidly obsolete, consequently no further sophisticated furniture.