KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
Laborla•bor (lā′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain.
- the body of persons engaged in such activity, esp. those working for wages.
- this body of persons considered as a class (distinguished from management and capital).
- physical or mental work, esp. of a hard or fatiguing kind;
- a job or task done or to be done.
- the physical effort and periodic uterine contractions of childbirth.
- the interval from the onset of these contractions to childbirth.
- (cap.) Also called Labor Department. [Informal.]the Department of Labor.
- to perform labor;
exert one's powers of body or mind;
- to strive, as toward a goal;
work hard (often fol. by for): to labor for peace.
- to act, behave, or function at a disadvantage (usually fol. by under): to labor under a misapprehension.
- to be in the actual process of giving birth.
- to roll or pitch heavily, as a ship.
- to develop or dwell on in excessive detail: Don't labor the point.
- to burden or tire: to labor the reader with unnecessary detail.
- to work or till (soil or the like).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] labour. la′bor•ing•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to workers, their associations, or working conditions: labor reforms.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy , this photo is about Kentucky Labor Cabinet #6 Kentucky.gov. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 340. This image's file size is only 28 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Kentucky Labor Cabinet.
Your house usually has a unique figure. Similarly with cottages or the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Do not wish to alter the structure of the building is toomuch, Kentucky Labor Cabinet #6 Kentucky.gov types and standard pad compete.
Never requested stunning, an effect! As a way to maintain the building's character, the developer Alex Saint of Home Structure introducing a home layout independent of the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the UK is the building in-question.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to replicate the cottage's design, Alex E made a decision to develop an additional kitchen layout that keep the character with this residence and will decrease the architectural change of the whole lodge.