KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
Laborla•bor (lā′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain.
- the body of persons engaged in such activity, esp. those working for wages.
- this body of persons considered as a class (distinguished from management and capital).
- physical or mental work, esp. of a hard or fatiguing kind;
- a job or task done or to be done.
- the physical effort and periodic uterine contractions of childbirth.
- the interval from the onset of these contractions to childbirth.
- (cap.) Also called Labor Department. [Informal.]the Department of Labor.
- to perform labor;
exert one's powers of body or mind;
- to strive, as toward a goal;
work hard (often fol. by for): to labor for peace.
- to act, behave, or function at a disadvantage (usually fol. by under): to labor under a misapprehension.
- to be in the actual process of giving birth.
- to roll or pitch heavily, as a ship.
- to develop or dwell on in excessive detail: Don't labor the point.
- to burden or tire: to labor the reader with unnecessary detail.
- to work or till (soil or the like).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] labour. la′bor•ing•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to workers, their associations, or working conditions: labor reforms.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Commonwealthcom•mon•wealth (kom′ən welth′),USA pronunciation n.
- (cap.) a group of sovereign states and their dependencies associated by their own choice and linked with common objectives and interests: the British Commonwealth.
- the Commonwealth. See Commonwealth of Nations.
- (cap.) a federation of states: the Commonwealth of Australia.
- (cap.) a self-governing territory associated with the U.S.: official designation of Puerto Rico.
- (cap.) [Eng. Hist.]the English government from the abolition of the monarchy in 1649 until the establishment of the Protectorate in 1653, sometimes extended to include the restoration of Charles II in 1660.
- (cap.) the official designation (rather than "State'') of four states of the U.S.: Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- any group of persons united by some common interest.
- the whole body of people of a nation or state;
the body politic.
- a state in which the supreme power is held by the people;
a republican or democratic state.
- [Obs.]the public welfare.
Hi folks, this photo is about Kentucky Labor Cabinet #7 Commonwealth CPP Signing PIC 1. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1452 x 817. This blog post's file size is just 168 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Kentucky Labor Cabinet.
Drapes are among the essential components in a room. Kentucky Labor Cabinet #7 Commonwealth CPP Signing PIC 1 ready to block the sunshine is also vivid on the outside and around the other hand is also in a position to cover part of the room whilst not visible from your outside. Till an area is rarely that had a window without the blinds so excellent blackout purpose.
To create a harmonious combination of decoration of the space through the choice of proper blinds, we must be observant within the mixture and match of shades, patterns, along with the layer products together with the concept of room and also the decoration of the screen itself. Not only this, the election blackout should also be designed to paint the surfaces like the drapes have a colour that is not in equilibrium using the shade of the coloring, the result can look weird and the distinction is not it?
Drapes than useful when it comes to purpose, may also be handled being a component of decor that can enhance the room. These materials may be combined with the topic of the room together with forms and types of windows to help you provide another bedroom decoration and to return together.