Beadbead (bēd),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, usually round object of glass, wood, stone, or the like with a hole through it, often strung with others of its kind in necklaces, rosaries, etc.
- a necklace of beads: You don't have your beads on this evening.
- a rosary.
- any small globular or cylindrical body.
- a drop of liquid: beads of moisture.
- a bubble rising through effervescent liquid.
- Usually, beads. a mass of such bubbles on the surface of a liquid.
- the front sight of a rifle or gun.
- a reinforced area of a rubber tire terminating the sidewall and fitting within the rim of a wheel. See illus. under tire.
- a glass, ceramic, or plastic insulator that contains and supports the inner conductor in a coaxial cable.
- a globule of borax or some other flux, supported on a platinum wire, in which a small amount of some substance is heated in a flame as a test for its constituents.
- the rounded mass of refined metal obtained by cupellation.
- [Archit., Furniture.]a small molding having a convex circular section and, usually, a continuous cylindrical surface;
- [Welding.]a continuous deposit of fused metal, either straight(stringer bead) or zigzag(weave bead).
- count, say, or tell one's beads, to say one's prayers, using rosary beads: There were a few old women counting their beads in the hushed silence of the chapel.
- draw or get a bead on, to take careful aim at: The marksman drew a bead on his target.
- to form or cause to form beads or a bead on.
- to ornament with beads.
- [Carpentry.]to form a bead on (a piece).
- to form beads;
form in beads or drops: perspiration beading on his forehead.
Blastblast (blast, bläst),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
- the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
- a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
- a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
- air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion.
- a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam locomotive, to increase draft.
- a draft thus increased.
- a forceful or explosive throw, hit, etc.: a blast down the third-base line.
- a party or riotously good time: Did we have a blast last night!
- something that gives great pleasure or enjoyment;
treat: My new electronic game is a blast.
- a vigorous outburst of criticism;
- See blast wave.
- the charge of dynamite or other explosive used at one firing in blasting operations.
- the act of exploding;
explosion: Some say the blast was in the next county.
- any pernicious or destructive influence, esp. on animals or plants;
- the sudden death of buds, flowers, or young fruit.
- at full blast, at maximum capacity;
at or with full volume or speed: The factory is going at full blast.Also, full blast.
- to make a loud noise on;
blow (a trumpet, automobile horn, etc.): He blasted his horn irritably at every car in his way.
- to cause to shrivel or wither;
- to affect with any pernicious influence;
destroy: Failure in the exam blasted her hopes for college. It was an indiscretion that blasted his good reputation.
- to break up or dislodge (a tree stump, rock, etc.): Their explosives were inadequate to blast the granite.
- to make, form, open up, etc., by blasting: to blast a tunnel through a mountain.
- to show to be false, unreliable, etc.;
discredit: His facts soundly blasted the new evidence.
- to curse;
damn (usually fol. by it or an object): Blast it, there's the phone again! Blast the time, we've got to finish this work.
- to censure or criticize vigorously;
denounce: In his campaign speech he really blasts the other party.
- to hit or propel with great force: He blasted a homer that tied the game. They were blasted into outer space.
- to shoot: The terrorists blasted him down.
- to produce a loud, blaring sound: The trumpets blasted as the overture began. His voice blasted until the microphone was turned down.
- to shoot: He whipped out his revolver and started blasting.
- to take narcotics.
- blast off:
- (of a rocket) to leave a launch pad under its own power.
- (of an astronaut) to travel aloft in a rocket.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Salesale (sāl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of selling.
- a quantity sold.
- opportunity to sell;
demand: slow sale.
- a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
- transfer of property for money or credit.
- an auction.
- for sale, offered to be sold;
made available to purchasers.
- on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
Attachedat•tached (ə tacht′),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a wall in common with another building (opposed to detached): an attached house.
- [Zool.]permanently fixed to the substratum;
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hello there, this image is about Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale #2 Attached Images. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 712 x 534. This picture's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale.
Not wrong to express the Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale may be the many personal areas between the spaces inside the your house. You're free to shop personal things that do not desire to be observed. You'll also free convey your emotions, relax in an atmosphere that's favored. In short, the sack is where you are able to do anything without worrying stressed others.
If you utilize 8 hours aday to rest, and therefore there is of one's life a third spent sleeping. If so not-too much actually, should you spend more focus on the bedroom. To use a piece of Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale #2 Attached Images ideal for bedrooms that have to match with cosmetic and purposeful demands.
Functionally could be started in the modification space house ought to be healthy and cozy, while visually, place should have a construction that is harmonious, harmonious as well as in track, as well as in point using the character of its people, while in bed could be performed as the individual wishes, whilst the equivalent of an ideal, because the alternatives we offer several options and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which needless to say might be your equilibrium whenever choosing a sleep.