BLASTblast (blast, bläst),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
- the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
- a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
- a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
- air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion.
- a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam locomotive, to increase draft.
- a draft thus increased.
- a forceful or explosive throw, hit, etc.: a blast down the third-base line.
- a party or riotously good time: Did we have a blast last night!
- something that gives great pleasure or enjoyment;
treat: My new electronic game is a blast.
- a vigorous outburst of criticism;
- See blast wave.
- the charge of dynamite or other explosive used at one firing in blasting operations.
- the act of exploding;
explosion: Some say the blast was in the next county.
- any pernicious or destructive influence, esp. on animals or plants;
- the sudden death of buds, flowers, or young fruit.
- at full blast, at maximum capacity;
at or with full volume or speed: The factory is going at full blast.Also, full blast.
- to make a loud noise on;
blow (a trumpet, automobile horn, etc.): He blasted his horn irritably at every car in his way.
- to cause to shrivel or wither;
- to affect with any pernicious influence;
destroy: Failure in the exam blasted her hopes for college. It was an indiscretion that blasted his good reputation.
- to break up or dislodge (a tree stump, rock, etc.): Their explosives were inadequate to blast the granite.
- to make, form, open up, etc., by blasting: to blast a tunnel through a mountain.
- to show to be false, unreliable, etc.;
discredit: His facts soundly blasted the new evidence.
- to curse;
damn (usually fol. by it or an object): Blast it, there's the phone again! Blast the time, we've got to finish this work.
- to censure or criticize vigorously;
denounce: In his campaign speech he really blasts the other party.
- to hit or propel with great force: He blasted a homer that tied the game. They were blasted into outer space.
- to shoot: The terrorists blasted him down.
- to produce a loud, blaring sound: The trumpets blasted as the overture began. His voice blasted until the microphone was turned down.
- to shoot: He whipped out his revolver and started blasting.
- to take narcotics.
- blast off:
- (of a rocket) to leave a launch pad under its own power.
- (of an astronaut) to travel aloft in a rocket.
CABINETcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy , this blog post is about BLAST CABINET ( Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2844 x 3188. This photo's file size is only 11009 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale.
BLAST CABINET ( Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale #1) to the deck of your home could make your house image that is minimalist so the layout of the patio should be excellent, looks stylish and lavish. This luxury may also give the effect of being around the front porch cozy minimalism and appears more lovely to appear in the external.
Among the parts which make a comfortable property observed from the eye, felt magnificent and perfect house is BLAST CABINET ( Bead Blast Cabinet For Sale #1). Using the variety and suitable sleeping of ceramic flooring, the suites were boring can be transformed into a space that seems large and magnificent.
All that may be recognized by selecting the most appropriate ground when it comes to motifs and shades. Hues are vivid and pure colour era, the most used selection nowadays, since these colors can offer lavish setting and an appropriate setting great of elegance.