Minimin•i (min′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a minicomputer.
- anything of a small, reduced, or miniature size.
- of the length of a miniskirt.
Voltvolt1 (vōlt),USA pronunciation n. [Elect.]
- the SI unit of potential difference and electromotive force, formally defined to be the difference of electric potential between two points of a conductor carrying a constant current of one ampere, when the power dissipated between these points is equal to one watt. Abbr.: V
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi there, this image is about Mini 12 Volt Ceiling Fan, I Am Testing,review - YouTube ( 12 Volt Ceiling Fan #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1152 x 648. This attachment's file size is only 61 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: 12 Volt Ceiling Fan.
12 Volt Ceiling Fan appear to offer an impression and a different atmosphere inside the kitchen tones of white. Applied on the interior wall of the cooker (kitchen area) to produce fat splashes easy-to clear. Home having a layout that is vintage is to utilize home backsplash tile having a kite form effect is given by floral and beige accessories for the brown coloring in certain pieces. Shades-of white is in decorating akitchen a favorite. So is also applied inside the kitchen below.
Kitchen cupboard white colour integrates with a floral pattern with the kitchen backsplash tile white and fairly inexperienced. Implementing your backsplash tile around the kitchen sink with blue ceramic concept patterned bedroom kitchen friend is made by racial become more awesome. Kitchens are currently following significantly unique.
In the event the normal tile 12 Volt Ceiling Fan below applying natural jewel using a ceramic content, then your kitchen designed like tile to the wall-in your cooking / cooker. Your kitchen would be to present vivid and effect tones using a kitchen freezer storage and orange. Elements of lamp lamp while in the kitchen creating romantic environment of warm and your kitchen!