Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Leaksleak (lēk),USA pronunciation n.
- an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes: a leak in the roof.
- an act or instance of leaking.
- any means of unintended entrance or escape.
- the loss of current from a conductor, usually resulting from poor insulation.
- a disclosure of secret, esp. official, information, as to the news media, by an unnamed source.
- take a leak, Slang (vulgar). to urinate.
- to let a liquid, gas, light, etc., enter or escape, as through an unintended hole or crack: The boat leaks.
- to pass in or out in this manner, as liquid, gas, or light: gas leaking from a pipe.
- to become known unintentionally (usually fol. by out): The news leaked out.
- to disclose secret, esp. official, information anonymously, as to the news media: The official revealed that he had leaked to the press in the hope of saving his own reputation.
- to let (liquid, gas, light, etc.) enter or escape: This camera leaks light.
- to allow to become known, as information given out covertly: to leak the news of the ambassador's visit.
Whenwhen (hwen, wen; unstressed hwən, wən),USA pronunciation adv.
- at what time or period? how long ago? how soon?: When are they to arrive? When did the Roman Empire exist?
- under what circumstances? upon what occasion?: When is a letter of condolence in order? When did you ever see such a crowd?
- at what time: to know when to be silent.
- at the time or in the event that: when we were young; when the noise stops.
- at any time;
whenever: He is impatient when he is kept waiting.
- upon or after which;
and then: We had just fallen asleep when the bell rang.
- while on the contrary;
whereas: Why are you here when you should be in school?
- what time: Till when is the store open?
- which time: They left on Monday, since when we have heard nothing.
- the time of anything: the when and the where of an act.
Itit1 (it),USA pronunciation pron., nom. it, poss. its or ([Obs.]or[Dial.]) it, obj. it;
pl. nom. they, poss. their or theirs, obj. them;
- (used to represent an inanimate thing understood, previously mentioned, about to be mentioned, or present in the immediate context): It has whitewall tires and red upholstery. You can't tell a book by its cover.
- (used to represent a person or animal understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned whose gender is unknown or disregarded): It was the largest ever caught off the Florida coast. Who was it? It was John. The horse had its saddle on.
- (used to represent a group understood or previously mentioned): The judge told the jury it must decide two issues.
- (used to represent a concept or abstract idea understood or previously stated): It all started with Adam and Eve. He has been taught to believe it all his life.
- (used to represent an action or activity understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned): Since you don't like it, you don't have to go skiing.
- (used as the impersonal subject of the verb to be, esp. to refer to time, distance, or the weather): It is six o'clock. It is five miles to town. It was foggy.
- (used in statements expressing an action, condition, fact, circumstance, or situation without reference to an agent): If it weren't for Edna, I wouldn't go.
- (used in referring to something as the origin or cause of pain, pleasure, etc.): Where does it hurt? It looks bad for the candidate.
- (used in referring to a source not specifically named or described): It is said that love is blind.
- (used in referring to the general state of affairs;
circumstances, fate, or life in general): How's it going with you?
- (used as an anticipatory subject or object to make a sentence more eloquent or suspenseful or to shift emphasis): It is necessary that you do your duty. It was a gun that he was carrying.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun its before a gerund): It having rained for only one hour didn't help the crops.
- (in children's games) the player called upon to perform some task, as, in tag, the one who must catch the other players.
- sex appeal.
- sexual intercourse.
- get with it, [Slang.]to become active or interested: He was warned to get with it or resign.
- have it, [Informal.]
- to love someone: She really has it bad for him.
- to possess the requisite abilities for something;
be talented, adept, or proficient: In this business youeither have it or you don't.
- with it, [Slang.]
- aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.;
- attentive or alert: I'm just not with it early in the morning.
- understanding or appreciative of something, as jazz.
- Carnival Slang. being a member of the carnival.
Rainsrain (rān),USA pronunciation n.
- water that is condensed from the aqueous vapor in the atmosphere and falls to earth in drops more than &fracnumer;
in. (0.5 mm) in diameter. Cf. drizzle (def. 6).
- a rainfall, rainstorm, or shower: We had a light rain this afternoon.
- rains, the rainy season;
seasonal rainfall, as in India.
- weather marked by steady or frequent rainfall: We had rain most of last summer.
- a heavy and continuous descent or inflicting of anything: a rain of blows; a rain of vituperation.
- (of rain) to fall (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It rained all night.
- to fall like rain: Tears rained from their eyes.
- to send down rain: The lightning flashed and the sky rained on us in torrents.
- to send down in great quantities, as small pieces or objects: People on rooftops rained confetti on the parade.
- to offer, bestow, or give in great quantity: to rain favors upon a person.
- to deal, hurl, fire, etc., repeatedly: to rain blows on someone's head.
- rain cats and dogs, [Informal.]to rain very heavily or steadily: We canceled our picnic because it rained cats and dogs.
- rain out, to cause, by raining, the cancellation or postponement of a sports event, performance, or the like: The double-header was rained out yesterday.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Ceiling Leaks When It Rains #2 Enter Image Description Here. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1783 x 2377. This post's file size is just 405 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Ceiling Leaks When It Rains.
Ceiling Leaks When It Rains #2 Enter Image Description Here is among the most widely used substances and therefore are often used for that floor along with the Marble is also a volcanic rock shaped by heat and pressure and therefore are obtainable in various hues like dark shades, light grey and red and other colors, Today because of the strength and durability, jewel granite ceramic kind normally used for home floors, surfaces and flooring products as well as developing a family area.
Ofcourse you understand a great deal of these kind of granite and possesses become a fresh tendency in the world of house and undoubtedly you're confused in choosing a style, in establishing a home, you should consider the appropriate color for your surfaces of one's home. Although it is not unusual to also have a natural colour such as white coloring to paint the walls of the home, coloring dreary house generally picked as the base shade is dominant.