Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Circuitcir•cuit (sûr′kit),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of going or moving around.
- a circular journey or one beginning and ending at the same place;
- a roundabout journey or course.
- a periodical journey from place to place, to perform certain duties, as by judges to hold court, ministers to preach, or salespeople covering a route.
- the persons making such a journey.
- the route followed, places visited, or district covered by such a journey.
- the line going around or bounding any area or object;
the distance about an area or object.
- the space within a bounding line;
district: the circuit of the valley.
- Also called electric circuit. the complete path of an electric current, including the generating apparatus, intervening resistors, or capacitors.
- any well-defined segment of a complete circuit.
- a means of transmitting communication signals or messages, usually comprising two channels for interactive communication. Cf. channel1 (def. 12).
- a number of theaters, nightclubs, etc., controlled by the same owner or manager or visited in turn by the same entertainers or acting companies.
- a league or association: He used to play baseball for the Texas circuit.
- ride circuit, (of a judge) to travel a judicial county or district in order to conduct judicial proceedings.
- to go or move around;
make the circuit of.
- to go or move in a circuit.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Ceiling Fan Infrared Remote Control Circuit (2) ( Ceiling Fan Control Circuit #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2386 x 1754. It's file size is just 393 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Ceiling Fan Control Circuit.
The Ceiling Fan Infrared Remote Control Circuit (2) ( Ceiling Fan Control Circuit #5) is not divided in the house ang beautiful yard design. Beyond throwing place you realize, enhance the garden! Backyard decor also incorporates design an area in the park for a number of function's middle, of the cottage yard. We begin to see the styles. Have a cottage in the backyard will be great.
For creativity homemade special garden can be seen in the chair's former backyard design. Boost the logcabin or even a house, often takes invest the topic of the world. Preserving different parts of freshness and candor and dynamics, a wood lodge must present peace and peace. Most lodges record positioned in the region or hamlet nations.
A lot of things can be achieved there, using your family, having a bust while enjoying inexperienced parks and the day oxygen, to simply relax using a walk across the hotel we can do. The Ceiling Fan Infrared Remote Control Circuit (2) ( Ceiling Fan Control Circuit #5) may be made with timber or brick. It may be built on the ground or along with the tree. Generally speaking, the pad yard has a size that is small.