Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Mainmain1 (mān),USA pronunciation adj.
- chief in size, extent, or importance;
leading: the company's main office; the main features of a plan.
utmost, as strength or force: to lift a stoneby main force.
- of or pertaining to a broad expanse: main sea.
- syntactically independent;
capable of use in isolation. Cf. dependent (def. 4), independent (def. 14), main clause.
- of or pertaining to a mainmast.
- noting or pertaining to a sail, yard, boom, etc., or to any rigging belonging to a mainmast.
- noting any stay running aft and upward to the head of a mainmast: main topmast stay.
- having or exerting great strength or force;
- having momentous or important results;
- a principal pipe or duct in a system used to distribute water, gas, etc.
- physical strength, power, or force: to struggle with might and main.
- the chief or principal part or point: The main of their investments was lost during the war.
- [Literary.]the open ocean;
high sea: the bounding main.
- the mainland.
- in the main, for the most part;
chiefly: In the main, the novel was dull reading.
- [South Midland U.S.](chiefly Appalachian). very;
exceedingly: The dogs treed a main big coon.
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hi guys, this post is about Blue Stackable Metal Chair With. Main Picture · Image Preview . ( Blue Metal Chair #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 950. It's file size is just 47 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Blue Metal Chair.
Everyone knows that Blue Metal Chair colour is one in making a style that is beautiful bedroom of the most significant aspects. Shade is definitely a vital element for designing, remodeling or developing designs, so choosing the right hues has to be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the last post, the color can thrust influence on conversation, perception and feeling. Consequently, you need to pay specific interest in choosing the shade that is right for your family rooms.
The bedroom is just a spot where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are tired, tired of the daily routine, or maybe when we are ill. The bed room could be the location wherever we wished stay quiet, read a popular book or simply to be alone. Locations should be a spot that will produce us feel comfortable.