Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy there, this photo is about Extra-Wide Folding Padded Outdoor Chair (lovely Lightweight Garden Chairs #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1084 x 1425. This blog post's file size is only 169 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Lightweight Garden Chairs.
Among the most frequent inquiries we ask is how is my bath vanity repainted by me? The baths have many benefits over time and so are additionally the bathroom's center point. By repainting or remodeling your Lightweight Garden Chairs, you produce a fantastic weekend project, repaint the bathtub vanity with comparative convenience and requires only some nights of function and can provide lifestyle for the old bathroom.
We must make bathroom case to get this done you need sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver and eliminate all of the compartments out of your present wardrobe. Next grab a little bit of sand as well as your sandpaper all concluded from your makeup showcase. Be sure the sand both sides of the restroom door. After you have concluded sanding the entranceway, somewhat wash the entire bathroom with gentle soap.
Another strategy to tidy up your outdated toilet is by adding fresh knobs for the drawer and closet opportunities. Likewise replacing the sink with a new and much more modern style may also help revise your previous Lightweight Garden Chairs.
It's time to paint-your case first till it opens stirring the color. Next utilize a comb to uniformly cover the coloring that is lightweight onto all areas of the bathroom bureau. Better than to darken the project with one layer of paint to employ some light jackets. Permit then or overnight, to dry for hours that are several reinstall the second and next colour coats.
Work with a high-quality primer to let the Lightweight Garden Chairs t's external area and your local gear retailer consult with to obtain the best primer on your project that is unique. Let before wanting to paint-your bathroom mirror the primer dry. Tape from all sides around your toilet counter not to get colour on your walls or surfaces.
We now have coated back the dressing-table since the toilet floor that touches the surrounding floor exchanging handles and all doors, and reinserting every one of the fittings which were unveiled with this approach. Now could be a good time if it's not installed properly, to modify the doorway in making the location of new screws to close the doorway consistently to ensure that small modification.