Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Kids Canopy Chair . (nice Kids Canopy Chair #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 920 x 920. This image's file size is only 53 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Kids Canopy Chair.
We would prefer to speak about some tips on selecting the most appropriate furniture for your home before referring to Kids Canopy Chair . (nice Kids Canopy Chair #5). First, select sized furniture. In the collection of furniture while in the inside of the livingroom minimalist variety 36 or 45 should be stored balanced with the size of the living room minimalist. Should pick a couch and coffee-table that is modest were in and relaxed equilibrium with all the bedroom.
Use carpet. In a few houses you'll not really look for a chair but carpeting that is smooth to get friends while design residences stay large as Japanese-.
Utilize a mirror. Putting a large mirror while in the livingroom likewise provides the feeling be relieved.
Choose brightly colored wall color. This will supply the impression of house becomes visible wider-than colors that are dark.
The main issue inside the layout of Kids Canopy Chair . (nice Kids Canopy Chair #5) are common to middle class people within the cash is space that is restricted. As it could be circumvented by choosing the right design and furniture, but do not worry. Two essential things you should think about in order to demarcate the familyis privacy before developing your living-room may be the place is not upset.