FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Medallionme•dal•lion (mə dal′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a large medal.
- anything resembling a medal in form, used as an ornament, in a design, etc.
- a permit issued by a governmental agency to operate a taxicab, usually represented by a small metal identification disk displayed on the taxi.
- a tablet, usually rounded, often bearing objects represented in relief.
- a member in a decorative design resembling a panel.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy , this image is about French Medallion Side Chairs -Pair (delightful French Side Chairs #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 693 x 693. It's file size is only 36 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: French Side Chairs.
Blinds are one of many important components in a space. French Side Chairs able to dam the daylight is too vivid to the outside and on the other-hand can also be able to cover the main room in order not apparent from your outside. Till an area is rarely that had a screen without any curtains so great blackout function.
Curtains than helpful in terms of functionality, also can be treated being a part of design that may adorn the area. These things may be with the design of the area as well as types and types of windows to help you in the future together and present a separate room decoration.
On just how to choose the French Medallion Side Chairs -Pair (delightful French Side Chairs #2) that is why, before choosing curtains for that bedrooms inside your home, the next more in depth elaboration tips. Typically we set up blinds at home and realized the layer is too large or too small for your screen. This encounter certainly don't wish you back, so start to measure the measurement of your room window right before blinds that are buy. Assess the window sometimes breadth or the length of the window itself.
The designs drapes hanging down will be the most suitable if the drapes is likely to be useful for rooms. As for the family room or bathroom, the French Medallion Side Chairs -Pair (delightful French Side Chairs #2) are measured bear may be the best suited.
To make a beneficial combination of decor of the room through the selection of ideal drapes, we must be watchful while in the mix and complement of colors, types, in addition to the curtain materials with the concept of space and also the decoration of the screen itself. Not only this, the selection blackout must also be tailored to paint the walls the contrast is not it along with as if the blinds have a coloring that's not in equilibrium together with the colour of the wall paint, the effect will appear peculiar?
Not only that, where the screen is located, we need and to gauge the measurements of the wall. That is to ascertain whether you'll need a model of large blinds hanging right down to contact modest drapes that have a dimension bear or the floor. In addition to modifying the size of the surfaces along with the windows, blinds measurement was ofcourse designed towards the purpose area where the blinds is likely to be located.