Libertylib•er•ty (lib′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
- freedom from external or foreign rule;
- freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.;
power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.
- freedom from captivity, confinement, or physical restraint: The prisoner soon regained his liberty.
- permission granted to a sailor, esp. in the navy, to go ashore.
- freedom or right to frequent or use a place: The visitors were given the liberty of the city.
- unwarranted or impertinent freedom in action or speech, or a form or instance of it: to take liberties.
- a female figure personifying freedom from despotism.
- at liberty:
- free from captivity or restraint.
out of work.
- free to do or be as specified: You are at liberty to leave at any time during the meeting.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Storysto•ry1 (stôr′ē, stōr′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, v., -ried, -ry•ing.
- a narrative, either true or fictitious, in prose or verse, designed to interest, amuse, or instruct the hearer or reader;
- a fictitious tale, shorter and less elaborate than a novel.
- such narratives or tales as a branch of literature: song and story.
- the plot or succession of incidents of a novel, poem, drama, etc.: The characterizations were good, but the story was weak.
- a narration of an incident or a series of events or an example of these that is or may be narrated, as an anecdote, joke, etc.
- a narration of the events in the life of a person or the existence of a thing, or such events as a subject for narration: the story of medicine; the story of his life.
- a report or account of a matter;
statement or allegation: The story goes that he rejected the offer.
- See news story.
- a lie or fabrication: What he said about himself turned out to be a story.
- to ornament with pictured scenes, as from history or legend.
- [Obs.]to tell the history or story of.
Hello , this image is about Liberty Chair #1 Design Story. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 800 x 800. This picture's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Liberty Chair.
It really is time for you to paint your case first until it opens, stirring the paint. Next utilize roller or a comb to smoothly coat the light paint onto all materials of the restroom bureau. Easier than to darken the project with one layer of coloring, to use some light coats. Let to dry for hours that are many or overnight, then reinstall your next or next color applications.
With the addition of new knobs towards the kitchen and closet doorways another method to tidy-up your previous toilet is. Also replacing the tap with a much more modern and fresh style can also support update your Liberty Chair #1 Design Story that is old.
Now we have painted back the dressing-table covering the bathroom ground that touches the adjoining floor or wall, replacing knobs and all doorways, and reinserting most of the fixtures which were introduced during this approach. Now could be a great time to adjust the entranceway if it's not put correctly for making the location of fresh screws to shut the doorway smoothly so that small realignment.