Circlecir•cle (sûr′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x2 + y2 = r2.
- the portion of a plane bounded by such a curve.
- any circular or ringlike object, formation, or arrangement: a circle of dancers.
- a ring, circlet, or crown.
- the ring of a circus.
- a section of seats in a theater: dress circle.
- the area within which something acts, exerts influence, etc.;
sphere: A politician has a wide circle of influence.
- a series ending where it began, esp. when perpetually repeated;
cycle: the circle of the year.
- [Logic.]an argument ostensibly proving a conclusion but actually assuming the conclusion or its equivalent as a premise;
- a complete series forming a connected whole;
cycle: the circle of the sciences.
- a number of persons bound by a common tie;
coterie: a literary circle; a family circle.
- an administrative division, esp. of a province.
- a parallel of latitude.
- (formerly) the orbit of a heavenly body.
- See meridian circle.
- a glass or metal disk mounted concentrically with the spindle of a theodolite or level and graduated so that the angle at which the alidade is set may be read.
- a sphere or orb: the circle of the earth.
- a ring of light in the sky;
- to enclose in a circle;
encircle: Circle the correct answer on the exam paper. The enemy circled the hill.
- to move in a circle or circuit around;
rotate or revolve around: He circled the house cautiously.
- to change course so as to pass by or avoid collision with;
evade: The ship carefully circled the iceberg.
- circle the wagons:
- (in the early U.S. West) to form the wagons of a covered-wagon train into a circle for defensive purposes, as against Indian attack.
- to prepare for an all-out, unaided defensive fight: The company has circled the wagons since its market share began to decline.
- to move in a circle or circuit: The plane circled for half an hour before landing.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to iris (usually fol. by in or out).
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Balsa Circle ( Gold Spandex Chair Covers #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 729 x 729. This picture's file size is only 61 KB. If You want to save This post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Gold Spandex Chair Covers.
Gardening can be an exciting action to rest. How-to select Balsa Circle ( Gold Spandex Chair Covers #6) turned one of the significant aspects of garden. Moreover, there are many types and hues of pan sold available in the market, making the selection procedure could possibly be complicated and more fascinating. Consequently, before selecting a container that is fitting for a selection of flowers inside your home, ensure that you've discovered the next recommendations.
Significantly more than only a destination for a seed, container also can provide as decor. Collection of the pan that is appropriate will enhance your home's elegance. Alternatively, in the event the size of the container you decide on is too large, lots of vitamins that'll not be attained by the beginnings, so there'll infact take useless.
The sources can be also made by it to rot because the pot's bottom can clot and damp. Moreover, notice additionally the region that you will employ to place the pan. If that is improbable to become restricted, in order to save area, you can test to employ a hanging pan.