Angryan•gry (ang′grē),USA pronunciation adj., -gri•er, -gri•est.
- feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually fol. by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
- expressing, caused by, or characterized by anger;
wrathful: angry words.
- [Chiefly New Eng. and Midland U.S.]inflamed, as a sore;
- (of an object or phenomenon) exhibiting a characteristic or creating a mood associated with anger or danger, as by color, sound, force, etc.: an angry sea; the boom of angry guns.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Lyricslyr•ic (lir′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of poetry) having the form and musical quality of a song, and esp. the character of a songlike outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic poetry.
- pertaining to or writing lyric poetry: a lyric poet.
- characterized by or expressing spontaneous, direct feeling: a lyric song; lyric writing.
- pertaining to, rendered by, or employing singing.
- (of a voice) relatively light of volume and modest in range: a lyric soprano.
- pertaining, adapted, or sung to the lyre, or composing poems to be sung to the lyre: ancient Greek lyric odes.
- a lyric poem.
- Often, lyrics. the words of a song.
Hello folks, this image is about Angry Chair Lyrics #6 Bother -STONE SOUR. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 691 x 691. It's file size is only 40 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Angry Chair Lyrics.
Is make sure that you will see no problems with the building code office when altering your Angry Chair Lyrics #6 Bother -STONE SOUR. Minute, get an office wall was covered with the shade you need. It would be much better to select natural shades is not that solid in case you have a small office.
It would be easier when you have a bigger office. Then after that you may incorporate objects easy to really get your office with decorations like home. Products for example showcases, bulbs, vases influence within your office decoration.
Moreover, you may get a wall with decorations. This is accomplished by dangling a photo onto it. As a result it will undoubtedly sustain a much better atmosphere. Next, get your office sorted by positioning a ledge or workplace with compartments or drawers add more. For those who have a more impressive office, it'll be easier to decorate. A good and comfortable sofa will be the finest supplement to it.