Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi , this picture is about Canopy Beach Chairs #5 BeachStore.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 820 x 820. This attachment's file size is only 55 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Canopy Beach Chairs.
Applying type brilliance places means providing the , inside that is exterior. Adorn the cottage or bungalow should not have a lot of difficulty following the country utilizing the matter's intellect and objective covering sits right outside the window. While the design decorate sign lodge taking dynamics as samples, employing standard lumber for your deck and furniture can match.
Birch, wood or plank will actually accompany any bedroom, specially log or cottage cabin. You'll be able to keep it or use wood spot will give you views of the state, to maintain the original glance of lumber. Whether you decide on validity or more updated look, lumber is probably the most effective choice when it is vacation cabin that is inviting.
You might elect to pass on the old furniture in the home to your cottage or bungalow. The look new can be made by utilizing a pillowcase to get seat or a love-seat. Sometimes beautify sign resort, you might paint furniture. Canopy Beach Chairs will give crisp to a new-look.