Folding Dining Chairs have 10 photos , they are Crate & Barrel Spare Dove Folding Dining Chair, Folding Dining Chairs #2 Set Of Four Dyrlund Danish Modern Teak Folding Dining Chairs 1, Chippendale Pierced Back Folding Chairs, Set Of Two, Dining Chairs: Ergonomic Collapsible Dining Chairs Pictures, Folding Dining Chairs #5 Dining Room Folding Chairs For Exemplary Foldable Dining Chair Dining Chairs Picture, Superb Folding Dining Chairs #6 Spare White Folding Wood Dining Chair ., Dining Chairs - Oslo Folding Chair - Black - Leather, Decor Therapy Vintage Charcoal And Oak Metal And Wood Folding Dining Chair , Superior Folding Dining Chairs #9 Amish Folding Dining Chair, Folding Dining Chairs #10 Excellent B Q Folding Dining Chairs Gallery Dining Regarding Foldable Dining Chairs Modern. Here are the images:
This post about Folding Dining Chairs was uploaded at January 4, 2018 at 1:37 pm. It is published under the Chair category. Folding Dining Chairs is labelled with Folding Dining Chairs, Folding, Dining, Chairs..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This desk includes natural or metallic color for example dull, black or bright. Seats are employed not too high and too easy together with the variety of 3 seats. This desk is simply employed for communicating and eating, since the dimension is not too-large. Supplies used glass or ie material.
The Folding Dining Chairs suitable for natural sort of home space. This natural desk features a square-shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural effect. This table includes natural colors like brown and white.
Tabletops bigger so that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen products for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim using a rectangular or rounded feet are little and skinny so as to prevent the feeling of tightness inside the kitchen.