Ultimateul•ti•mate (ul′tə mit),USA pronunciation adj.
furthest or farthest;
ending a process or series: the ultimate point in a journey; the ultimate style in hats.
conclusive: the ultimate authority; the ultimate weapon.
not subsidiary: ultimate goal in life.
representing a limit beyond which further progress, as in investigation or analysis, is impossible: the ultimate particle; ultimate principles.
total: the ultimate consequences; the ultimate cost of a project.
- not to be improved upon or surpassed;
unsurpassed: the ultimate vacation spot; the ultimate stupidity.
- the final point;
- a fundamental fact or principle.
- the best, greatest, or most extreme of its kind.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Howdy , this post is about Ultimate Clean . (marvelous Eureka Comfort Clean #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 930 x 930. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Eureka Comfort Clean.
This type's advantages are pure and true. Color correction can be done through a procedure for varnish. Nevertheless, this type of wood flooring value present relatively large because it is constructed of solid wood bits. The installation requires a long-time and generally trigger chemical scents from finishing.
The benefits of manufactured wood flooring is usually termed engineered parquet is in the act are made so that the common issues that frequently occur in solid wood for example depreciation and bending doesn't happen, how a technology program covering where the layers of wood fitted with wheat direction contrary to one another levels, the most effective layer consists of venner (layers of lumber).
This type of product is not tolerant to moisture. Where top of the level resembles timber design produced from a type of plastic, this sort of wood is actually a clone of the initial wooden surfaces. As it is made of plastic material in order better scratch resistance. But when you crave a cozy setting with natural motifs derived from the Ultimate Clean . (marvelous Eureka Comfort Clean #1) that is first Floor is obviously not the choice that is right.