Communitycom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Keeperskeep•er (kē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who guards or watches, as at a prison or gate.
- a person who assumes responsibility for another's behavior: He refused to be his brother's keeper.
- a person who owns or operates a business (usually used in combination): a hotelkeeper.
- a person who is responsible for the maintenance of something (often used in combination): a zookeeper; a groundskeeper.
- a person charged with responsibility for the preservation and conservation of something valuable, as a curator or game warden.
- a person who conforms to or abides by a requirement: a keeper of his word.
- a fish that is of sufficient size to be caught and retained without violating the law.
- [Football.]a play in which the quarterback retains the ball and runs with it, usually after faking a hand-off or pass.
- something that serves to hold in place, retain, etc., as on a door lock.
- something that lasts well, as a fruit.
- See guard ring.
- an iron or steel bar placed across the poles of a permanent horseshoe magnet for preserving the strength of the magnet during storage.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Community Involvement. Comfort Keepers . ( Comfort Keepers Reading Pa Design #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 993 x 662. It's file size is only 111 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Comfort Keepers Reading Pa.
How do you pick the best Comfort Keepers Reading Pa? The purpose of the kitchen table may support the features of a home kitchen, even as we understand. This table's living isn't just beneficial as a mix of cuisine, but in addition a direct effect to the style of your kitchen developed. Because of the huge kitchen countertop product currently, pick the best state your foresight in evaluating the professionals and drawbacks.
Preferably, the kitchen table may be mentioned top quality if it has a sturdy structure, sturdy, gorgeous, spot resistant, easy to clean, heat resistant, and simple maintenance. But needless to say none of the materials that service every one of the above characteristics. Therefore, you have to adjust to the conditions inside the kitchen, where the elements that ought to be featured.