This article of Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set have 8 pictures including Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set #1 Madison Park Comforter | Madison Park Palmer | Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set, Madison Park Laurel Grey Comforter Set ., Madison Park Quilt Sets | Madison Park Comforter | Madison Park Larissa 7 Piece Comforter Set, Gifts For You And Me, Madison Park Maddox 7 Piece Comforter Set | Madison Park Laurel Comforter | Madison Park Comforter, Madison Park Larissa 7 Piece Comforter Set | Madison Park Vanessa 9 Pc Comforter Set |, Madison Park Laurel White Comforter Set ., Amazon.com. Here are the photos:
This article about Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set was posted at July 18, 2018 at 6:39 pm. This post is published in the Comforter category. Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set is tagged with Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set, Set, Laurel, Comforter, Madison, Piece, 7, Park..
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to fit, as words to music.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- to construct;
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to hinder;
- to put upright;
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to bring about;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to decline;
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- to undertake;
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to propound;
- to humble or humiliate.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- sett (def. 3).
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Laurellau•rel (lôr′əl, lor′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- the foliage of the laurel as an emblem of victory or distinction.
- any tree of the genus Laurus.
- look to one's laurels, to be alert to the possibility of being excelled or surpassed: New developments in the industry are forcing long-established firms to look to their laurels.
- any of various similar trees or shrubs, as the mountain laurel or the great rhododendron.
- rest on one's laurels, to be content with one's past or present honors, achievements, etc.: He retired at the peak of his career and is resting on his laurels.
- to honor with marks of distinction.
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.
- a quilt.
MadisonMad•i•son (mad′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
- James, 1751–1836, 4th president of the U.S. 1809–17.
- a city in SE Indiana. 12,472.
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- to break into fragments.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- See theme park.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Madison Park Laurel 7 Piece Comforter Set in an area, it certainly needs cautiously and careful formula. Keeping furniture-made at random will have an impact to the ailment of the room that seemed packed and dirty, so it is not able to create a gorgeous facet of the bedroom. Being a bedroom is really a dressing-table, one clear furniture is available in a personal area.
Dressers appropriate placement may jack-up the gorgeous part of the personal areas. Before buying a cabinet, it'd be pleasant should you gauge the first region which will be filled by furniture desks. It is vital that you avoid the purchase of a dressing-table that meets the allocation of territory for sale in the room.
Desks dual purpose could be the correct option, if your bedroom includes a dimension that is not-too considerable. As an example, dressing-table which can concurrently be a desk or you can pick a vanity built with a lot of dresser drawers for them to be used being an archive for other knickknacks.