Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
New York (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Superior Lake George Ny Cottages #4 Marion Lodge. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 747 x 499. This attachment's file size is only 84 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Lake George Ny Cottages.
Gardening is an exciting activity to rest. Howto pick Superior Lake George Ny Cottages #4 Marion Lodge became one of many critical areas of gardening. Furthermore, now there are shades and several kinds of container offered creating the selection procedure may be complicated and less unexciting. Consequently, before picking a container that is appropriate to get a variety of plants in the house, make certain that you've seen the following recommendations. Greater than merely a destination for a vegetable, box can also provide as decoration. Choice of the proper pan will enhance the home's elegance.
You are those types of who tend seldom and to be chaotic spend some time at home? Don't ensure it is as a buffer to get flowers athome. But, of course, you have to get the proper seed as it is important when it comes to selecting a Lake George Ny Cottages. If you're the type of who really active, greater use of hawaiian plants for preservation is not relatively difficult. Cactus, for example, only needs a tiny water inside their care and that means you do not need an excessive amount of attention to it.
Typically, cacti are sold in tiny dimensions in order to pick a little box anyway. Pick a shade container that suits the overall design design of one's home. Additional crops that one may choose are Sansevieria. Cure resembles a cactus, nevertheless you must choose a unique pan because of the measurement that is greater Sansevieria. Whatever box you choose, try and be sure that it's a discharge gap at the bottom. Box sleeping locations become rainy and dirty, inducing the onset of root decay can be led by flat water in a container. When possible, please additionally select Lake George Ny Cottages which have "legs" for smooth discharge
Alternatively, if the measurement of the box you choose is too large, plenty of nutrients that WOn't be attained from the sources, so there'll in fact be in useless. The sources can be even made by it to rot since the underside of the box can clot and soaked. Furthermore, note likewise the location that you will employ to put the box. If that's unlikely to become restricted, you can try to utilize a hanging container in order to save place.