Limericklim•er•ick (lim′ər ik),USA pronunciation n.
- a kind of humorous verse of five lines, in which the first, second, and fifth lines rhyme with each other, and the third and fourth lines, which are shorter, form a rhymed couplet.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Limerick Lake Cottage Rental Great Pictures #5 HomeAway. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 891 x 668. This blog post's file size is just 101 KB. If You want to download This post to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Limerick Lake Cottage Rental.
In case you already have children that are grown outdated, using this design applies. You need to avoid using these colors, if your youngsters are toddlers. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid the effect of filthy that induced since not him toddlers in playing with your chosen furniture.
A lot more colors as possible utilize never to offer specific consequences around the usage of your home furniture layout. You can select green or brown leaves, in case you choose Limerick Lake Cottage Rental Great Pictures #5 HomeAway that induced the inexplicable, for natural color. By presenting the colour dark for a stylish and graceful feeling could be manifested.
Especially if you've animals such as dogs or cats, must prevent furniture and accessories' usage is white. You will be bothered with extra treatment. The bright color is usually quickly evident if spots or soil. So that you is going to be satisfied rundown and rapidly outdated, therefore you can forget sophisticated, furniture.