Lastlast1 (last, läst),USA pronunciation adj. [a superl. of] late withlater as compar.
- occurring or coming after all others, as in time, order, or place: the last line on a page.
- most recent;
next before the present;
latest: last week; last Friday.
- being the only one remaining: my last dollar; the last outpost; a last chance.
- final: in his last hours.
- ultimate or conclusive;
definitive: the last word in the argument.
- lowest in prestige or importance: last prize.
- coming after all others in suitability or likelihood;
least desirable: He is the last person we'd want to represent us.
single: The lecture won't start until every last person is seated.
extreme: the last degree of delight.
- [Eccles.](of the sacraments of penance, viaticum, or extreme unction) extreme or final;
administered to a person dying or in danger of dying.
- after all others;
latest: He arrived last at the party.
- on the most recent occasion: When last seen, the suspect was wearing a checked suit.
- in the end;
- a person or thing that is last.
- a final appearance or mention: We've seen the last of her. That's the last we'll hear of it.
- the end or conclusion: We are going on vacation the last of September.
- at last, after a lengthy pause or delay: He was lost in thought for several minutes, but at last he spoke.
- at long last, after much troublesome or frustrating delay: The ship docked at long last.
- breathe one's last, to die: He was nearly 90 when he breathed his last.
Minutemin•ute1 (min′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -ut•ed, -ut•ing, adj.
- the sixtieth part (&fracnumer;
) of an hour;
- an indefinitely short space of time: Wait a minute!
- an exact point in time;
moment: Come here this minute!
- minutes, the official record of the proceedings at a meeting of a society, committee, or other group.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a written summary, note, or memorandum.
- a rough draft, as of a document.
- [Geom.]the sixtieth part of a degree of angular measure, often represented by the sign ′, as in 12° 10′, which is read as 12 degrees and 10 minutes. Cf. angle1 (def. 1c).
- up to the minute, modern;
up-to-date: The building design is up to the minute.
- to time exactly, as movements or speed.
- to make a draft of (a document or the like).
- to record in a memorandum;
- to enter in the minutes of a meeting.
- prepared in a very short time: minute pudding.
Luxurylux•u•ry (luk′shə rē, lug′zhə-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- of, pertaining to, or affording luxury: a luxury hotel.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
WalesWales (wālz),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of the United Kingdom, in SW Great Britain. 2,766,800;
8016 sq. mi. (20,760 sq. km). Medieval, Cambria.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Last Minute Luxury Cottages In Wales . ( Last Minute Luxury Cottages #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1152 x 864. It's file size is only 249 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Last Minute Luxury Cottages.
The modern kitchen includes a modern kitchen notion to have the slim land on your home round. This concept delivers when it comes to today's home with contemporary furniture installment, so create your kitchen look more modern and convenient to use. Contemporary kitchen layout nowadays has become popular on the list of people as we know.
There's a broad selection of modern home layout enthusiasm with a modern style as possible replicate. Numerous contemporary kitchen layout can be seen in web referrals and various produce media. Also, many of these tips can also try to develop a contemporary kitchen wonderful that is modern.
Types are put on cope with crowded circumstances region because the average recent of every household have a contemporary household. The present day kitchen is made to improve the modern idea of your kitchen possess a narrow subject. Who claims having a Last Minute Luxury Cottages that CAn't be converted into akitchen of your aspirations? It is correctly this concern includes a modest kitchen can be as distinctive as you can we've to become innovative today to highlight the current home contemporary like modern homes.