Obese Senior Man Junk Food Eat Abuse Fat Overweight Health Poor Lazy Couch Potato Drink Sugar Sweets Cookie Poor Diet (amazing Fat Couch Potato #2) Images Gallery
Seniorsen•ior (sēn′yər),USA pronunciation adj.
- older or elder (usually designating the older of two men bearing the same name, as a father whose son is named after him, often written as Sr. or sr. following the name): I would like to see the senior Mr. Hansen Mr. Edward Andrew Hansen, Sr.Cf. junior (def. 1).
- of earlier appointment or admission, as to an office, status, or rank: a senior partner.
- of higher or the highest rank or standing.
- (in American schools, colleges, and universities) of or pertaining to students in their final year or to their class.
- (in certain American colleges and universities) of or pertaining to the final two years of education, during which a student specializes in a certain field of study.
- of, for, or pertaining to a senior citizen or senior citizens as a group: senior discounts on local bus fares.
- of earlier date;
prior to: His appointment is senior to mine by a year.
- [Finance.]having a claim on payments, assets, dividends, or the like prior to other creditors, mortgages, stockholders, etc.
- a person who is older than another.
- a person of higher rank or standing than another, esp. by virtue of longer service.
- (in the U.S.) a student in the final year at a high school, preparatory school, college, or university.
- a fellow holding senior rank in a college at an English university.
- a senior citizen.
- (cap.) a member of the Girl Scouts from 14 through 17 years of age.
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Lazyla•zy (lā′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion;
- causing idleness or indolence: a hot, lazy afternoon.
sluggish: a lazy stream.
- (of a livestock brand) placed on its side instead of upright.
- to laze.
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Potatopo•ta•to (pə tā′tō, -tə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -toes.
- Also called Irish potato, white potato. the edible tuber of a cultivated plant, Solanum tuberosum, of the nightshade family.
- the plant itself.
- See sweet potato (defs. 1, 2).
Drinkdrink (dringk),USA pronunciation v., drank or (Nonstandard) drunk, drunk or, often, drank, drink•ing;
- to take water or other liquid into the mouth and swallow it;
- to imbibe alcoholic drinks, esp. habitually or to excess;
tipple: He never drinks. They won't find jobs until they stop drinking.
- to show one's respect, affection, or hopes with regard to a person, thing, or event by ceremoniously taking a swallow of wine or some other drink (often fol. by to): They drank to his victory.
- to be savored or enjoyed by drinking: a wine that will drink deliciously for many years.
- to take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
- to take in (a liquid) in any manner;
- to take in through the senses, esp. with eagerness and pleasure (often fol. by in): He drank in the beauty of the scene.
- to swallow the contents of (a cup, glass, etc.).
- to propose or participate in a toast to (a person, thing, or event): to drink one's health.
- any liquid that is swallowed to quench thirst, for nourishment, etc.;
- excessive indulgence in alcohol: Drink was his downfall.
- a swallow or draft of liquid;
potion: She took a drink of water before she spoke.
- a large body of water, as a lake, ocean, river, etc. (usually prec. by the): His teammates threw him in the drink.
Sugarsug•ar (shŏŏg′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a sweet, crystalline substance, C12H22O11, obtained chiefly from the juice of the sugarcane and the sugar beet, and present in sorghum, maple sap, etc.: used extensively as an ingredient and flavoring of certain foods and as a fermenting agent in the manufacture of certain alcoholic beverages;
sucrose. Cf. beet sugar, cane sugar.
- a member of the same class of carbohydrates, as lactose, glucose, or fructose.
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter S.
- to cover, sprinkle, mix, or sweeten with sugar.
- to make agreeable.
- to form sugar or sugar crystals.
- to make maple sugar.
- sugar off, (in making maple sugar) to complete the boiling down of the syrup in preparation for granulation.
Hello guys, this picture is about Obese Senior Man Junk Food Eat Abuse Fat Overweight Health Poor Lazy Couch Potato Drink Sugar Sweets Cookie Poor Diet (amazing Fat Couch Potato #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 800 x 1141. This image's file size is only 138 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Fat Couch Potato.
Are you having problems deciding which lamps is likely to be picked for your Obese Senior Man Junk Food Eat Abuse Fat Overweight Health Poor Lazy Couch Potato Drink Sugar Sweets Cookie Poor Diet (amazing Fat Couch Potato #2) the very best lighting design for you? Since we will give you four incredible tips about how exactly to pick the great lighting to your bedroom properly, today can be your happy day! Bedside lights are a necessity in almost any room.
However, sometimes it is not enough, so that you must look into it to take into account exactly how many plainly illuminated places you ought to have within your bedroom. You go for somewhat wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedside light and can go together with various ways.
The thing that is important is to choose the alternative that best fits your requirements whether aesthetics or their place is connected. It is important why the precise lighting is placed not there and here to decide.