Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Epoxyep•ox•y (i pok′sē, i pok′-),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -ox•ies., v., -ox•ied, -ox•y•ing. [Chem.]
- having the structure of an epoxide.
- Also called epox′y res′in. any of a class of resins derived by polymerization from epoxides: used chiefly in adhesives, coatings, electrical insulation, solder mix, and castings.
- to bond (two materials) by means of an epoxy resin.
Countertopcount•er•top (koun′tər top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a counter, as in a kitchen, esp. when covered with a heat- and stain-resistant material.
- designed to fit or be used on a countertop: a countertop microwave oven.
counter1 + top1]
Howdy , this blog post is about Marble Metallic Epoxy Countertop (charming Epoxy Concrete Countertops #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 427 x 569. This post's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Epoxy Concrete Countertops.
Is be sure that there will be no problems with the building code workplace when altering your Marble Metallic Epoxy Countertop (charming Epoxy Concrete Countertops #4). Minute, get an office wall was protected together with the color you would like. It'd be healthier to decide on natural colors isn't that solid, when you have a small office.
Furthermore, you can get a wall with accessories. Holding a photo on it can does this. It will certainly maintain an improved environment, as a result. Next, get your working environment prepared by placing table or a corner with drawers or compartments incorporate more. For those who have a bigger office, it'll be more easy to decorate. A cozy and nice sofa will be the finest supplement to it.
It would be simpler for those who have a larger workplace. Subsequently after that you can incorporate things practical to get your workplace with decorations like home. Items for example vases, lamps, showcases and can influence in your office design.