Allen + Roth Smokey Crest Quartz Kitchen Countertop Sample (exceptional Granite Samples For Countertops #6) Images Gallery
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
RothRoth (rôth, roth),USA pronunciation n.
- Phillip, born 1933, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
Crestcrest (krest),USA pronunciation n.
- the highest part of a hill or mountain range;
- the head or top of anything.
- a ridge or ridgelike formation.
- the foamy top of a wave.
- the point of highest flood, as of a river.
- the highest point or level;
- a tuft or other natural growth on the top of the head of an animal, as the comb of a rooster.
- anything resembling or suggesting such a tuft.
- the ridge of the neck of a horse, dog, etc.
- the mane growing from this ridge.
- an ornament or heraldic device surmounting a helmet.
- a helmet.
- a ridge running from front to back along the top of a helmet;
- a figure borne above the escutcheon in an achievement of arms, either on a helmet or by itself as a distinguishing device. See illus. under coat of arms.
- a ridge, esp. on a bone.
- a ridge or other prominence on any part of the body of an animal.
- a cresting.
- [Mach.](in a screw or other threaded object) the ridge or surface farthest from the body of the object and defined by the flanks of the thread. Cf. root (def. 14a).
- to furnish with a crest.
- to serve as a crest for;
crown or top.
- to reach the crest or summit of (a hill, mountain, etc.).
- to form or rise to a crest, as a wave or river.
- to reach the crest or highest level: Interest in the project has crested.
Quartzquartz (kwôrts),USA pronunciation n.
one of the commonest minerals, silicon dioxide, SiO2, having many varieties that differ in color, luster, etc., and occurring either in masses (as agate, bloodstone, chalcedony, jasper, etc.) or in crystals (as rock crystal, amethyst, citrine, etc.): the chief constituent of sand and sandstone, and an important constituent of many other rocks. It is piezoelectric and used to control the frequencies of radio transmitters.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Countertopcount•er•top (koun′tər top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a counter, as in a kitchen, esp. when covered with a heat- and stain-resistant material.
- designed to fit or be used on a countertop: a countertop microwave oven.
counter1 + top1]
Hello , this picture is about Allen + Roth Smokey Crest Quartz Kitchen Countertop Sample (exceptional Granite Samples For Countertops #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 873 x 873. This blog post's file size is just 160 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Granite Samples For Countertops.
Your house generally has a unique persona. Furthermore together with the pad are situated in the UK. Do not desire to transform the framework of the building is too much, Allen + Roth Smokey Crest Quartz Kitchen Countertop Sample (exceptional Granite Samples For Countertops #6) types and traditional pad compete.
Never expected attractive, an effect! As a way to maintain a building's character, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Structure incorporating a kitchen design in addition to the major building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in question.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and is now past the stage of reconstruction. In place of attempting to simulate the type of the cottage, Alex St decided to develop an additional home style that will decrease the structural change of the entire hotel and maintain this house's type.