Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hi guys, this photo is about Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress ( Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 800. It's file size is just 28 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib.
Lumber surfaces you'll find many colors out there in the market then I'm sure there is an item to match manufacturers to perhaps the wildest suggestions. Though driving the limitations of traditional style and being innovative is always welcome while in the interior-design sector is still extremely important to follow tips and specific guidelines to avoid some of the Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress ( Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib #5) trend that is mistakes humiliating.
Under you'll find some ideas that are highly-effective although simple when deciding on the Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib for your interior to remember.
Dark and dark shades are a preferred alternative for painters' companies, modern chic and interiors. Contaminated should you desire a classic search natural wood or standard brown color that will be ideal. Colour range and strong (various shades of reddish: pine and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same coloring) that's perfect for commercial interiors, workplaces and other large spots where the floor becomes a fundamental component of the decoration.
Reddish timber shades and hot platinum will make your room cozy. Bright and dreary flooring can make your bedroom roomy. Go for normal tinted timber floor in matt end in the event the capability to conceal scrapes and a tiny dent really are a must. Do not forget that the shades must match distinction and one another. The floor can't have equivalent colors as walls and furniture.
The space measurement, structure and shade of high ceilings, the surfaces as well as the colour of the furniture must be your thought when choosing hues for the ground. For the ultimate style to achieve success ought to be contrasting hues. The new ground must fit the present wood surfaces to maintain the house's integrity and circulation.
Avoid black ground in a tiny room with dim walls - it'll make the room more heavy and gloomy (observe how surfaces manufactured from black timber). Black hues enhance the heat of the other elements of decor. For light-colored floors and surfaces roofs go in bedrooms with low.
Whilst the Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress ( Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib #5) photographs and electronic space manager will give of exactly what the remaining outcome could be a general notion, there's no greater strategy to ascertain the color of the ground rather than taking a look at the taste site in day light.